Full NameAli Abbas Zafar
ProfessionFilm director, Screenwriter, Assistant-Director
Age (as of 2019)37 years old
Date of Birth17 January 1982
Zodiac Sign: Capricon
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5’ 7” (1.70 m)
Weight70 kg (155 lbs)
Facts You Never Knew About Ali Abbas Zafar!
- After Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan is again collaborating with Ali Abbas Zafar in the upcoming film ‘Bharat’. Bharat is being produced by his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri.
- This talented man who began his journey in Bollywood as an assistant director worked in several big screen flicks under the banner of ‘Yash Raj Films’ among others.
- He made his debut as director and screenwriter with the 2011 romantic comedy ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ followed by action drama ‘Gunday’ in 2014.
- Ali Abbas Zafar is an Indian Film Director, Screenwriter and Assistant Director. He was born on 17 January 1982 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- Ali Abbas Zafar mainly works for Bollywood Film Industry. He started career as assistant director with film ‘Marigold’ (2007).
- Zafar began his journey in Bollywood as an assistant director. He worked in this capacity in many ‘Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) starting with the Shaad Ali directed flick ‘Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’.
|Ali Abbas Zafar Education|
|School||Marshall School, Dehradun|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Ali Abbas Zafar Gallery|
|Ali Abbas Zafar Career|
|Profession||Film director, Screenwriter, Assistant-Director|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||₹70 Crore ($10 Million)|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother(s)||Mohammed Shams Alam|
|Ali Abbas Zafar Fan Following||
Ali Abbas Zafar is pretty active on Instagram
Ali Abbas Zafar Interview: “Salman-Katrina are magic on camera…” | Bharat | Cinemascapes 2018