Known ForAşk-ı Memnu (TV series)
Full Name:Beren Saat
Profession:Actress, Voice-over Artist, Philanthropist
Age:35 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:February 26, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Weight:53 Kg (116.6 lbs)
Hair Color:Light Brown
Beren Saat (born 26 February 1984) is a Turkish TV actor brought up in Ankara. Since the start of her profession, she has gotten huge recognition and various awards for her acting. She studied at TED Ankara College Foundation Private High School and went to Başkent University’s Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences before she set out to pursue acting. She took an interest in the acting Türkiye’nin Yıldızları and was found by Turkish executive Tomris Giritlioğlu, which gave a quick boost to her caree.
Saat made her acting debut with a minor part in the TV show Aşkımızda Ölüm Var (2004). She was then arranged by Tomris Giritlioğlu for her first real role in Aşka Sürgün. She starred as a feisty boyish girl named Yasemin Ünsal in the ATV’s political show Hatırla Sevgili and came to worldwide consideration for her role as Bihter Yöreoğlu Ziyagil, an unfaithful spouse, in the Kanal D’s romantic TV show Aşk-ı Memnu, for which she won various awards, including two Golden Butterfly Awards.
Her other significant roles in TV include an assault victim, in the TV drama Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne, and a justice fighter named Derin Çelik/Yağmur Özden in the show Intikam, a remake from the American TV show Revenge. Her career on the movie side started with the dramatic film Güz Sancısı and proceeded with Gecenin Kanatları, Rhino Season and Benim Dünyam
She has taken part in a few films as a dubbing actor. She was named Actress of the Year in the “2010 Damgasını Vuranlar” list distributed by Radikal daily paper. Notwithstanding her acting career, Saat is noted for her charity activities. Beren Saat started dating Kenan Doğulu in February 2012. Saat and Doğulu ended up together on 23 February 2014 in Istanbul and were engaged on 29 July 2014 in Los Angeles, California in the United States.
In 2010, she dubbed the voice of Barbie in the Turkish adaptation of high-earning movement Toy Story 3. In the mid-year of 2010, she turned into the substance of the chips label Patos for which she took an part in various ads and commercials. From that point, the sales of Patos chips expanded by 45 %.
In December of that year, she showed up on a schedule that was made and structured by Trendus.com, as a young lady experiencing leukemia with Snow White ensemble on its cover. The Money that was earned by offering these date-books was given to “Wellbeing and Education Foundation for Children with Leukemia. Beren Saat later went before the camera for a video supporting a task composed by European Union and Afghanistan’s Ministry of Health for ladies’ solid labor in Afghanistan.
Stay Connected To Know More About Beran Saat And Her LifeStyle.
You may also like to know about Hande Ercel and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Beren Saat!
- Beren Saat starred as the main character in the TV show Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem, for which she was said to get 90,000 for every episode.
- Beren Saat was the most well-paid TV actor in Turkey from 2008 to 2014.
- The TV show Aşk-ı Memnu achieved incredible notoriety in Egypt and a TV channel made a documentary about Beren Saat’s life. After the show rose to popularty far and wide, Saat rose to global unmistakable quality extraordinarily in the Middle East and Europe. On 24 June 2010, the last episode was released which highlighted Bihter’s passing and the next year on the character’s demise commemoration individuals shared messages grieving her parish.
- Hamdi Alkan, an individual from Türkiye’nin Yıldızları jury was met and nitty-gritty data about Beren Saat.
- Toward the finish of 2010, Media Monitoring Center after an exploration declared that Saat has been a standout amongst the most well-known TV show actors and the most talked TV actors of the year.
- Beren Saat was named as Actress of the Year in the “2010 Damgasını Vuranlar” list distributed by Radikal daily paper.
- Güz Sancısı (Pains of Autumn) was her first element movie encounter, a period movie coordinated by Tomris Giritlioğlu.
- A standout amongst the most talked about episodes in the Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne was the emotional assault scene in the primary scene which broke the rating records. The show was generally welcomed by the gathering of people and was among the top of the line show of the ongoing years. Saat got mental help for this role together with a few companions previously playing the assault scene.
- The TV show was later contained among the things of the parliament’s motivation on account of its sexual scenes and a crusade was propelled to stop the arrangement’s communicated.
- After her depiction of Fatmagül, a site distributed a computer game on the web and changed over her into one of its characters. Amid the diversion, Saat could get dresses from a closet that contained things, for example, garments, shoes, wigs, and so forth. It was a standout amongst the most played recreations at the season of its production. For her job in this arrangement, she was selected for an Antalya Television Award in the Best Drama Series Actress classification.
- In 2011, she turned into the substance of antiperspirant mark Rexona and given all 100.000 that she had earned to “Mor Çatı”, a ladies’ safe house establishment.
- In the “Bosom Cancer Awareness Month” in October 2014, she showed up in Abdi Ipekçi Arena and played out an emblematic bounce ball with a pink ball amid EuroLeague basketball rivalry.
- In 2012, she structured some T-shirts for Elle magazine with her face on their spreads and the greater part of the cash that was earned from offering the T-shirts in NetWork stores was given to Nar Taneleri Projesi (“Pomegranate Seeds Project”), a philanthropy which teaches youthful vagrant young ladies matured somewhere in the range of 18 and 24.
- Saat alongside numerous different big names took an interest in “Gençliğe Hitabe” program for tending to youngsters with hearing incapacities utilizing gesture-based communication
Beren Saat Education
Qualification: Graduate in Business Administration
School: TED Ankara College High School
College: Baskent, University, Ankara, Turkey
Beren Saat Gallery
Beren Saat Career
Profession: Actress, Voice-over Artist, Philanthropist
Known For: Aşk-ı Memnu (TV series)
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- There is Death in Our Love (T.V Show 2004), Pains of Autumn (2009)
Net Worth: 7 Million (2013)
Bored? Watch video biography of Beren Saat
Family & Relatives
Father: Huseyin Avni Saat
Mother: Ayla Saat
Brother(s): Cem Saat
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Kenan Dogulu (2014-)
Beren Saat Favorites
Favorite Food: N/A
Favorite Destination: London, England, UK
Favorite Color: N/A
Beren Saat is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Bugün Dünya Orangutan Günü! “Odama bir orangutan girmis.” Beren Saat, palm yagi endustrisi tehditi altindaki orangutanlarin sesi oldu! Sen da palm yagi endüstrisine karsi mücadeleye katil profilimizdeki baglantiya tikla! #orangutangünü repost: @greenpeaceturkiye #worldorangutanday #greenpeace #greenpeacetürkiye
Beren Saat’ten beklenen açıklama geldi: Boşanmıyoruz! – Müge ve Gülşen’le 2. Sayfa
Burak Ozcivit & Beren Saat & Kivanc Tatlitug | все серьезно (crossover) (AU)
Peyton Coffee Wish Peyton Coffee Happy Birthday
Camila Alves Wish Camila Alves Happy Birthday
Malavika Avinash Wish Malavika Avinash Happy Birthday
Asad Shafiq Wish Asad Shafiq Happy Birthday
Ariel Winter Wish Ariel Winter Happy Birthday
Malvika Sharma Wish Malvika Sharma Happy Birthday
Matilda Lutz Wish Matilda Lutz Happy Birthday