Full Name:Hadiqa Kiani
Profession:Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist
Age:46 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:11 August 1974
Birthplace:Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 5” (1.65 m)
Weight:55 kg (121 lbs)
Hadiqa Kiani is a Pakistani vocalist, lyricist, and philanthropist. She has gotten various local and global honors and furthermore has performed at the loftiest scenes on the planet, including Royal Albert Hall and The Kennedy Center.
While studying at Viqar-un-Nisa Noon Girls High School, Kiani spoke to Pakistan at youngsters celebrations in Turkey, Jordan, Bulgaria, and Greece, winning different awards en route and performing for thousands around the globe. Kiani was likewise a piece of Sohail Rana’s youngsters’ program “Rang Barangi Dunya,” a week by week melodic on PTV.
In 1995, Kiani got the “NTM Viewer’s decision grant” for the Best Female Singer of Pakistan. Her expanding ubiquity was additionally featured in January 1997, when Kiani turned into the main Asian artist to perform at the British National Lottery Live on BBC One (a program with an expected viewership 16.6 million around then). Subsequently, she took a shot at two more shows with Bally Sagoo for BBC and ITV before going on her first U.S. visit in 1997. Her U.S. visit secured 15 states and a couple of urban communities in Canada. That year Kiani performed numerous other global occasions in the United Kingdom, Australia, and China.
By the mid-year of 1997, Kiani was speaking to Pakistan as the main Pakistani vocalist to perform at “Festivity Hong Kong 97” at Happy Valley Race Course, close by other International artists like an occasion to observe Hong Kong’s opportunity from the United Kingdom. Kiani is the primary standard Pakistani artist to ever perform in Hong Kong.
Before the year’s over she turned into the main Asian female artist ever to be marked by Pepsi Cola International. She was the second universal female craftsman on the planet to be marked, the principal being Gloria Stefan.
Kiani’s prosperity prompted her being marked by Unilever in 2002, for Sunsilk Shampoo after the aftereffects of Unilever’s national overview to locate the “Most Popular Woman of Pakistan. All through the mid-2000s, she performed live shows in the US, Canada, UK, and the Middle East.
Kiani’s singing in the Pashto dialect was widely praised. Some Pakhtoons even began to call her “Hadiqa Pathani,” Kiani is credited with bringing back a pattern in Pakistan of grasping Pashto culture, young ladies began to wear Pashto style dresses mimicking Kiani’s looks on celebrity lane and more standard artists started singing in the neighborhood dialect. The tune’s far-reaching prominence was credited to the way that it broke hindrances in Pakistani music, Kiani being a Punjabi singing a Pashto melody and engaging Pakistani Pashto groups of onlookers, as well as to gatherings of people around the world. Kiani’s “Janan” has been secured by numerous worldwide vocalists, most observable by the Chinese artist Hou Wei at the fantastic South Asia Expo in 2014.
In 2006, Kiani got the most recognized civil award by Pakistan, the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, for her commitments to the field of music. In 2010, she was selected as a United Nations Development Program Goodwill representative, making her the primary lady in Pakistan to a Goodwill Envoy to the United Nations.
In 2016, Kiani was titled as one “Pakistan’s Most Powerful and Influential Women” by the nation’s driving news gathering, Jang Group Of Newspapers as a major aspect of their “Capacity” version.
Stay Tuned To Know More About Hadiqa Kiani And Her LifeStyle.
You May Also Like Ali Zafar And His LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Hadiqa Kiani!
- Seeing her melodic capacity, her mom Khawar Kiani enrolled Hadiqa in the Pakistan National Council of the Arts. She got early training in music from her instructor, Madam Nargis Naheed.
- Kiani started to sing tunes as a playback artist for motion pictures in the mid-90s, most quite was the hit Pakistani motion picture Sargam. She got different awards for her playback singing including the lofty Nigar Awards for Best Female Playback Singer.
- Shortly after the arrival of Rung, Kiani was made reference to in “Pakistani Pop’s 10 most Influential Acts Ever”, in which she was positioned ninth.
- A UK-based Magazine announced Kiani the 22nd biggest music producer of South Asia out of a sum of fifty craftsmen, additionally making reference to how she raised the standard of music recordings in the nation.
- In April 2007, Kiani released the principal official single for the collection, titled “Living This Lie”. That week, Kiani was named “Hotstepper of the week” for The News by Jang Group.
- “Living This Lie” was selected and won for “Best English Song” at “The Musik Awards” in 2007. Kiani was additionally assigned for Best Female Singer in another awards show.
- Apart from studio accounts, in 2005 Kiani was delegated by the administration of Pakistan as an official agent of the nation.
- On 11 August 2005, Kiani performed in Nagoya for the Prime Minister of Japan Mr.Junichiro Koizumi. Kiani at that point performed in Toronto on 14 Aug 2005 in response to popular demand of The Pakistani Consulate.
- Kiani spoke to Pakistan on the 25th Anniversary of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) Research Center for Islamic History, Art and Culture in Turkey
- Kiani works frequently with the Edhi Foundation and has been included with numerous other magnanimous associations, including Muslim Hands, SOS Villages and UNICEF.
- In July 2017, Kiani collaborated with NESTLE to present socially capable activities in Pakistan in regards to early youth development.
Hadiqa Kiani Education
Qualification: Post Graduate in Psychology
School: Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Islamabad
College: Kinnaird College for Women University, Lahore
Government College University, Lahore
Hadiqa Kiani Gallery
Hadiqa Kiani Career
Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist
Debut TV Series/Movie: Playback Singing: For the Film ‘Sargam’ (1995)
Album: Raaz (1996)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Available
Mother: Khawar Kiani (Poet)
Brother(s): Irfan Kiani
Sister(s): Sasha Kiani
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband/Boyfriend: Hammad (m. 1997-2003)Syed Fareed Sarwary, Businessman (m. 2005-2008)
Son(s): Naad-i-Ali (Adopted)
Hadiqa Kiani Favorites
Hobbies: Not Available
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Black
Siddharth Bedi Wish Siddharth Bedi Happy Birthday
Curran Walters Wish Curran Walters Happy Birthday
Asim Mehmood Wish Asim Mehmood Happy Birthday
Vijay Sethupathi Wish Vijay Sethupathi Happy Birthday
Hina Dilpazeer Wish Hina Dilpazeer Happy Birthday
Joy Corrigan Wish Joy Corrigan Happy Birthday
Allu Sirish Wish Allu Sirish Happy Birthday
Sidharth Malhotra Wish Sidharth Malhotra Happy Birthday
Kabir Bedi Wish Kabir Bedi Happy Birthday