Jonita Gandhi was born on 23 October 1989 in New Delhi, India. Jonita Gandhi essentially works in Bollywood Film Industry. Jonita Gandhi is an Indo-Canadian artist. She sings in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Punjabi, Kannada and Malayalam. She moved to Canada with her family when she was a couple of months old. She experienced childhood in Toronto and Brampton. Her dad was a performer by interest. He perceived her potential and urged her to sing. Jonita Gandhi initially performed in 1995 at a gig at her dad’s show in Toronto on a Christmas occasion and the years to pursue music ended up prosperous for her.
She finished her degrees in wellbeing science and business. She also got a temporary job at CIBC World Markets amid her studies, however, the primary enthusiasm for Gandhi was continually singing, so music kept on running in foundation all through her studies. Jonita Gandhi has formal training in Western traditional music and amid her stay in India has taken up preparing in Hindustani established singing.
Jonita Gandhi began posting recordings in a joint effort with Aakash Gandhi when she was 17 and they became famous online on the web. She has huge hits on YouTube titledSomeone Like You, Pani Da Rang, Tujhko Jo Paaya, Tum Hi Ho, Suhaani Raat, Yeh Honsla, and numerous others. She has also performed in BC, Canada for tunes like Aao Huzoor Tumko, Lag Ja Gale which are extremely acclaimed.
She has taken an interest in doing music shows with Sonu Nigam which were situated in different nations including Russia, UK, US, and the Caribbean. From that point onward, she chose to try her fortune in India. She began her vocation in the Bollywood music industry. Jonita Gandhi ventured into the universe of playback singing with Vishal Shekhar in Chennai Express Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. She proceeded with her work in Bollywood with the motion picture Highway featuring Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt, singing the tracks Kahaan Hoon Main and Implosive Silence.
Jonita Gandhi’s work as a playback vocalist isn’t restricted to film soundtracks as she has been highlighted in AR Rahman’s collection Raunaq too. Her collaboration with Rahman proceeded with a sponsorship vocal execution for the Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film OK Kanmani. On July 26, 2016, she performed at the 2016 Jubilee Games in Dubai with Salim-Sulaiman and additionally known Ismaili Muslim craftsmen as a component of a Global Concert. In 2017, she performed with Amit Trivedi on MTV Unplugged (India) Season 6. Her tune “The Breakup Song” from the film “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” topped the graphs and furthermore brought her many honor designations and more extensive acknowledgment.
Stay Tuned To Find Out More About Jonita Gandhi And Her LifeStyle.
Read Also About: Sonali Bendre And Her LifeStyle.
|Jonita Gandhi Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Jonita Gandhi|
|Age (as of 2019)||29 years old|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1989|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Jonita Gandhi Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc), Honors Business Administration (HBA)|
|College/University||Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario)|
|Jonita Gandhi HD Photos||
|Jonita Gandhi Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Bollywood: Chennai Express Title Track (2013)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Deepak Gandhi (Electronics Engineer, Runs a music studio)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||126 lbs|
|Weight in KG||57 kg|
|Height in Feet||5' 4”|
|Height in Meter||1.63 m|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||A. R. Rahman, Benny Dayal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
|Jonita Gandhi Social Media|
Jonita Gandhi is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Tag your #FriendZone. Maybe he/she will realised that it’s much more than just… friends. . . Tag Friend Zone kamu! Mungkin dia akan sadar bahwa yang kalian punya itu lebih dari sekedar… teman. . . Travel Wifi Router: @wi2fly . . #travel #instatravel #traveling #travels #igtravel #lonetraveller #passport #beautifulhotels #hotel #indonesia #passport #world #traveltheworld #wanderlust #traveler #manila #philippines #wanderer #losttraveller
Vaseegara (Cover) – Jonita Gandhi ft. Keba Jeremiah
Tu Tu Hai Wohi (The Unwind Mix) by Jonita Gandhi
Some Interesting Facts About Jonita Gandhi
- Jonita Gandhi’s love with music started when she initially played out a gig at her dad’s show on a Christmas occasion in Toronto. She was just 7 years of age around then.
- After her graduation, she became a participant to a musical group driven by artist Sonu Nigam. As a major aspect of the group, she performed live in numerous nations viz. Russia, USA, England, and so on.
- The sweet vocalist Jonita Gandhi is as yet single and making the most of her lone wolf life. In any case, her family and companions are holding up to make the most of her wedding service as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances. She is extremely dedicated to her profession.
- Interestingly, in contrast to different artists, Jonita didn’t experience any formal training in singing at the time of growing up. She simply took in the fundamentals of the craftsmanship by tuning in to veteran vocalists like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. Notwithstanding, later, with the end goal to hone her aptitudes in order to wind up a Bollywood playback artist, she at last needed some training in Indian classical singing.
- Jonita Gandhi is a budding artist who has gigantic fame both in India and abroad.
- She has the astonishing singing ability and has been singing since an early age. Jonita is an adaptable virtuoso who noticeably sings in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada dialects.
- Jonita’s fantasy of sharing the studio space with vocalist music writer A. R. Rahman changed into reality when the couple sang a track for the Tamil motion picture O Kadhal Kanmani (2015).
- She says that if not a vocalist, she would have been a corporate investor.
- Her ‘Separation’ melody from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) turned into a hit right after its release.