Full NameMomina Mustehsan
ProfessionSinger and Songwriter
Age (as of 2019)27 years old
Date of Birth05 September, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5’ 5” (1.65 m)
Weight52 kg (115 lbs)
Eye Color12 Inches
Momina Mustehsan is a Pakistani artist lyricist, performer, and social activist. Momina Mustehsan has turned out to be a standout amongst the most prevalent famous people of Pakistan.
Brought up in Islamabad, and New York City. Mustehsan earned a twofold majors degree in Biomedical Engineering and Applied Mathematics from Stony Brook University. Mustehsan rose to unmistakable quality as a co-artist and author in Farhan Saeed’s single “Pee Jaun”. Following her introduction, she ended up a standout amongst the most searched out media identities in Pakistan, and her melody Awaari wound up a standout amongst the most saw tunes of Pakistan, earning more than 100 million perspectives. Mustehsan discharged her first unique single, “Aaya Na Tu”, in mid-2018. It crested at number five on Youtube inside 24 hours upon its discharge.
Close by her singing vocation, Mustehsan takes an interest in stage appears. She advances different causes, for example, training and emotional well-being, and is especially vocal about issues, for example, the job of ladies in Pakistan and woman’s rights and she is the individual from UN Women Pakistan.
Her mom, Huma Mustehsan, is a specialist, and father, Kazim Mustehsan, is a resigned brigadier from the Pakistan Army, and a beneficiary of Sitara-I-Imtiaz, the third most astounding honor and non-military personnel grant of the nation.
Mustehsan finished her A’Level from Lahore Grammar School and later moved to the States for higher examinations. At the season of her graduation, her name was in the Dean’s List.
• Momina Mustehsan is an Engineer by calling and an artist by ability.
• She has done Biochemical Engineering and Applied Mathematics.
• She has selected herself for Industrial Engineering.
• She has grown up by singing before a causal group of onlookers
• Perfectly pretty, completely enchanting and super musical; the rising songstress Momina Mustehsan is making waves since her introduction on Coke Studio 9.
• The young lady with the songbird voice has made a turmoil with her tune “Afreen” highlighting the maestro Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Incredibly, with her few lines in the notable tune, she has grabbed all the spotlight from the legend in their profound interpretation.
- Her voice has a solid effect on the hearts of numerous individuals. Individuals are much inspired by her voice and excellence.
- Momina additionally sang for Bollywood film ‘Ek Villian’.
- She has grown up by singing before the easygoing gathering of people.
- She used to sing Suraj Lakhon Tare at School’s every occasion and get together.
- She sang for the first run through in her school’s ability appear and cherished it!
• Then there was an ability show and I was a piece of the choir. Everybody needed to grandstand something. Momina Mustehsan educator inquired as to whether she had something to show and she stated, She doesn’t have a clue. Also, the instructor said I think you sing great. That is the point at which I sang out of the blue and it was astounding. I didn’t figure I could sing. This was in third grade. It was enjoyable.
Stay Tuned To Find Out More About Momina Mustehsan Bio And Her Lifestyle.
You may also like to check Sanjay Dutt And His LifeStyle
Facts You Never Knew About Momina Mustehsan!
- Momina was a third grader in New York’s primary school when she investigated her melodic side.
- Her tunes on Sound Cloud prompted her Bollywood to make a big appearance for Ek Villain’s melody “Awaari”
- Momina is an architect by calling! Presently, she is chipping away at building gadgets and doing social work!
- Jojo and Justin Beiber are her most loved universal melodic VIPs.
- Like every one of us, she excessively adored Ricky Martin when she was an adolescent!
- Momina trusts regard is the most vital thing in a relationship!
- The rising star wants to get a positive change in the world!
- My extreme want is to have a beneficial outcome in this world, both as a specialist and as a performer.
- Momina Mustehsan is a designer and a mathematician by calling.
- Music is an energy for me and not a calling”, she is cited as saying.
- She grew up coolly singing before a crowd of people.
- Momina Mustehsan is an inclining much via web-based networking media after her coke studio makes a big appearance. She sang Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s Afreen alongside Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and added a couple of extra Lyrics to the melody.
- Other than singing, she can play the violin, console and a guitar.
- Momina has been covering tunes for a long time now.
- Numerous individuals think she has a striking likeness to Nina Dobrev…
- Momina is a wanderluster and cherishes to travel.
- She doesn’t care about being a VIP.
- Also, for what it’s worth, Momina is a feline individual.
- The best part is that she has dissolved hearts with her delicate voice in Pakistan as well as over the outskirt. Much to our merriment, we will see a greater amount of the singing sensation in the up and coming Coke Studio 9 Episode 5. This time, she will enchant us with her sweet vocals in a pumped-up tune with Junaid Khan!
- This furious excellence is good to go to vanquish Pakistan’s melodic domain. In any case, there is so much we have to think about this sweet shocker! In a heart to heart with Brandsynario, Momina Mustehsan imparted to every one of us about her own and expert life.
Momina Mustehsan Education
Qualification: Degree In Biochemical Engineering & Applied Mathematics
School: Not Available
College: Stony Brook University, New York, USA
Momina Mustehsan Gallery
Momina Mustehsan Career
Profession: Singer and Songwriter
Debut TV Series/Movie: Album: Pee Jaun (Duet wih Farhan Saeed, 2012)
Bollywood: Awari (Ek Villain, 2014)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Kazim Mustehsan (Retired Army General)
Mother: Huma Mustehsan (Health care provider)
Brother(s): Hashim Mustehsan (Elder), Haider Mustehsan
Marital Status: Engaged
Husband/Boyfriend: Not Known
Son(s): Ali Naqvi, Banker
Daughter(s): Update Soon