Quratulain Balouch is a Pakistani vocalist lyricist. She was conceived on 4 March 1948. Quratulain Balouch, a thriving Pakistani artist is renowned as “QB” or The Humsafar Girl. She has earned a single men degree in IT fundamentals Multimedia from George Mason University Washington DC. Despite the fact that she has had no established preparing and does not have a place with a melodic foundation, QB has some exceptionally solid vocals. She is vigorously motivated by Sufi artists, for example, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Reshma, Muhammad Juman, Pathanay Khan, and Abida Parveen.
She is an American subject however she was brought up in Pakistan. She was conceived in Iran with a Persian fatherly foundation and a Pakistani maternal foundation. She returned to Pakistan a year ago from the USA with a mission to positively influence Pakistan’s music industry. Subsequent to covering tracks like “Akhiyan Nu Rehn de” and “Maaye Ni Main Kinu” she has ascended to distinction by singing the title tune for dramatization sequential “Humsafar” which had more than 8.5 million perspectives on YouTube in only a half year (Sept 18.2011-March 17.2011).
She was a piece of Coke studio season 4, where she worked together with Jal band for the melody “Teray Ishq Main Jo Bhi Doob Gaya”. She has additionally teamed up with artists like Khawar Jawad, Saad Sultan, Bilal Khan, and Shajar Fakhar. She at present did some new tunes like “Nach Baliye” from Urdu Feature Film Rangeen, “Lal o Gauhar” title melody of a syndicated program by a prestigious NGO Aurat Foundation, “Dhamak” soundtrack from show arrangement “Dhamak” on A Plus and “Behkawa” another OST from a dramatization arrangement on Geo Tv.
Sufi Folk isn’t her solitary strong point yet her enthusiasm. QB can do similarly great fronts of tracks by Adele, Cranberries, Kailash Kher and a couple of others. Her first collection is expected for the current year with a couple of different ventures too. She was additionally part of the Bridal Couture Week a year ago where she stole the spotlight when she sang Akhiyan Nu Rehn De and furthermore performed Humsafar in PFDC L’oreal Bridal Fashion Week 2011.
Quratulain Baloch won the ‘Pakistan’s Youngest Achievement Award UK and Europe 2011’ in Britain a year ago. As of late, she has likewise won “Best melody of the year for Humsafar” and “Best OST for Humsafar” in Lux Style Awards 2012.
Most Popular Songs
- Ankhian Nu Ren De
- Woh Humsafar Tha
- Mae Ni
- Dekha Na Tha
- Roshan Sitara
- Uss Paar
- Mera Ishq
- Peera Duet with Khawar Jawad
- Koi Labda
- Every Teardrop
- Bewafaiyan Duet
- Aey Zindagi
Stay tuned to know more about Quratulain Baloch And Her Lifestyle.
You may also like Sanjay Dutt and his LifeStyle.
Qurat-ul-Ain is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Qurat Ul Ain Balouch – Saaiyaan
Some Interesting Facts About Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
- Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch is well known and one of the in vogue vocalists and lyricists of Pakistan music industry.
- She sings numerous melodies in Urdu, Punjabi and English dialects. Quratulain was conceived in Abadan, Iran and when she was three years of age her family moved to Multan city of Pakistan.
- She was raised in a similar city. She is a little girl of a Senior Retired Army Personnel Ghulam Abbas, and mother name Sumera Iqbal, a Banker.
- She sings her first tune on the national stage with Jal in Coke Studio, the tune was Panchi.
- QB most watched melody on YouTube is Woh Humsafar Tha from Hum TV sensation sequential Humsafar.
- In 2012, she spoke to her nation in a live execution with the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra. In 2016, she made her introduction in Bollywood with melody “Kaari” in film Pink.
- She finished tutoring from the Army Public School Multan. She begins her singing profession in 2011 by singing a cover ‘Ankhian Nu Ren De’ of Reshma.
- Quratulain Balouch has sung melodies for some, top of the line TV serials of various channels including ‘Tere Nal Main Layian’ of ‘Mann Mayal’, title tune of ‘Roshan Sitara’ and title tune of ‘Affirmative Zindagi’ of Hum TV, ‘Naina Tere’ of ‘Mera Pehla Pyar’ of ARY Digital, title tune of ‘Judai’ of Geo TV and some more.