Full Name:Ronjini Chakraborty
Age:23 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:December 8, 1996
Birthplace:Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)
Weight:50 kg (110 lbs)
Body Measurements:32-26-32 inches
Dress Size:Name Not Known
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Ronjini Chakraborty was born on 8 December 1996 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is well-learnt in Hindustani Classical music. She is enthusiastic about running. She began doing theater in college. She has been a piece of a performance center gathering named ‘Theatrecian’ and has appreciated following up on stage before she went for her preparation in acting in The Film and Television Institute of India’ (FTII). After her preparation, she worked in Calcutta for two or three months after which she moved to Mumbai
Ronjini Chakraborty principally works for Bengali and Hindi Films and Television Serials. In a showbiz vocation traversing around 10 years, Ronjini Chakraborty has positively influenced both Bengali and Hindi film through a bunch of great exhibitions. Eminent among these are the Bengali show film Abosheshey (2011), the Bollywood rom-com From Sydney with Love (2012) and the wrongdoing dramatization Autohead (2016). Other than these, Ronjini has likewise had parts in network programs like Man’s World and PA-Gals.
Ronjini Chakraborty made her vocation make a big appearance Television Serials is ‘Panch 5 Wrongs Make A Right’ (2013). In 2018, the Ronjini Chakraborty showed up in a significant job in the chronicled period blood and gore flick Tumbbad, which was coordinated by Rahi Anil Barve. Furthermore, she got a high praise for her job in this film. Ronjini Chakraborty worked in a couple of short movies, A Perfect Day, Just Friends and Blouse and so on. She has acted in numerous movies, short movies, and Television arrangement.
Stay Tuned To Find Out More About Ronjini Chakraborty Bio And Her Lifestyle.
You may also like to check Shahid Kapoor And His Lifestyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Ronjini Chakraborty!
- Ronjini Chakraborty mother needed her to be a Singer, however, her daughter was fond of acting. That is the reason she picked acting as her profession.
- Ronjini Chakraborty began her acting voyage amid her school. She joined an auditorium gather named “Theatrecian” and completed a few theaters. Then, she joined FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) in Pune to complete an acting course and to improve her acting abilities. After the graduation, she returned to Kolkata.
- Ronjini Chakraborty made her introduction in the film business in 2011 with a Bengali film, “Abosheshey.”
- She was born in a white collar class Bengali family. In a meeting, she expressed, “My family is really supportive and they encouraged me in singing and dancing. Today, wherever I am, it is all because of the love and support of my family.”
- After completing a few Bengali movies including Tears of Nandigram and Trayadashi, she moved to Mumbai. There, she began taking auditions and got selected for TV promotions. She completed a few commercials for various firms including Cadbury Celebration, Sony Mix Channel, Bharat Nirman, Yebhi.com, and others.
- In 2011, Ronjini was shortlisted for a Colors TV everyday cleanser, “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha,” however she couldn’t be a piece of the show as she got an offer for a motion picture, “From Sydney with Love” in the meantime. From the two decisions, she settled on the motion picture.
- In 2013, she showed up in a sitcom of Channel V named “Paanch 5 Wrongs Make A Right.” The character of Zara, she played in this show is one of the colossal features of her acting vocation.
- She has been well-to-do in Indian Classical Music for a long time amid her youth.
- Ronjini Chakraborty has additionally shown up in short films, for example, A Perfect Day by Abhinandan Gupta (2011), Just Friends by Arun Sukumar (2013), Blouse by Vijayeta Kumar (2014), and then some.
- In 2018, she completed a blood and guts film titled “Tumbbad” and got a high gratefulness for her job.
- Ronjini Chakraborty has likewise shown up in short movies, for example, A Perfect Day by Abhinandan Gupta (2011), Just Friends by Arun Sukumar (2013), Blouse by Vijayeta Kumar (2014), and that’s just the beginning.
- In 2018, she completed a blood and guts film titled “Tumbbad” and got a high praise for her role.
Ronjini Chakraborty Education
School: La Martiniere Calcutta
College: Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
Ronjini Chakraborty Gallery
Ronjini Chakraborty Career
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Film (Bengali): Abosheshey (2011)
- Film (Bollywood): From Sydney with Love (2012)
- TV: Paanch 5 Wrongs Make A Right (2013)
Salary: Under Review
Net Worth: Under Review
Family & Relatives
Brother(s): Raj Chakraborty, Saurav Chakraborty, Saptarshi Chakravorty
Marital Status: N/A
Husband/Boyfriend: Not Known
Son(s): La Martiniere Calcutta
Daughter(s): Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
Ronjini Chakraborty Favorites
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Dancing
Favorite Actor: Irfan Khan, Tony Leung Chiu-wai, Robert Downey Jr.
Esha Chowdhry Wish Esha Chowdhry Happy Birthday
VJ Bani Wish VJ Bani Happy Birthday
Chadwick Boseman Wish Chadwick Boseman Happy Birthday
Liv Hewson Wish Liv Hewson Happy Birthday
Shekhar Ravjiani Wish Shekhar Ravjiani Happy Birthday
Mohammad Younis Khan Wish Mohammad Younis Khan Happy Birthday
Fawad Khan Wish Fawad Khan Happy Birthday
Tanuj Virwani Wish Tanuj Virwani Happy Birthday