Full Name:Sayantani Ghosh
Age:34 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:6 September 1985
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5' 4" (1.63 m)
Weight:53 Kg (117 lbs)
Dress Size:Not Known
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Sayantani Ghosh is an Indian model and an actress. She is a popular face in the TV industry and has done a few Bengali movies as well. Ghosh won the Miss Calcutta beauty pageant and found roles in Bengali films before obtaining her first television role in 2002 and made her acting debut on television with the series Kumkum in 2002.
After Kumkum, Sayantani was selected to play the lead in Sahara One’s Ghar Ek Sapna. Sayantani Ghosh is best known for her portrayal of Amrita on the Zee TV drama series Naaginn for two years and as Neela Maa in Star Plus drama Series Naamkarann. She is also known for her roles of Pranali Gujral in Adalat.
In 2013 she appeared in the main cast of epic television series Mahabharat in the role of Satyavati, a fisher-woman who later became the emperor’s wife. In 2014 Ghosh portrayed an antagonist in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar and became a contestant on Dare 2 Dance.
In 2015, Ghosh played the supporting role of Rajkumari Rajeshwari in Sasural Simar Ka. She then appeared in Rishton Ka Mela, Comedy Nights With Kapil And Comedy Classes. At the end of 2015, Ghosh was cast as lead antagonist Poulomi Maa in Santoshi Maa. In 2016 she joined the main cast of romantic drama Naamkaran, playing Neela Parikh until her character’s death in February 2018.
Sayantani Ghosh was born on September 6, 1985, on Kolkata, West Bengal, India. At first, she studied in science but then she left science and completed her graduation in English Literature. Her career started with the performance in Bengali film. She has good dancing skills that appeared in the reality show of Zee Tv named Ek Se Badhkar Ek and in several other functions. She also appeared In Comedy Circus 2 with a good comedy talent.
Stay Tuned To Find Out More About Sayantani Ghosh Bio And Her Lifestyle.
You may also like to check Arjun Kapoor And His Lifestyle
Facts You Never Knew About Sayantani Ghosh!
- Sayantani started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of Antara in the TV show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- She won the title of Miss Calcutta.
- In 2007, she participated in Sony Tv’s Comedy Circus.
- She also participated in the famous TV reality shows Ek Se Badhkar Ek (2008), Bigg Boss 6 (2012) and Dare 2 Dance (2014).
- Sayantani Ghosh has appeared in the mythological show named “Santoshi Maa”. There she played the role of the ‘Goddess Of Jealousy’ called ‘Poulomi Devi’. Their other performers were Gracy Singh, Ayaz Ahmed, and Ratan Rajput.
- She dated Bharat Kaul who is also a TV Actor but their relationship didn’t turn into much. She is now single and said that she wants a good man who will be family oriented and well educated.
- She was featured in the song Dhoka Dhoka in the film Himmatwala (2013).
- She has performed in Adaalat, Crime Patrol, Sasural Simar Ka, Sabki Laadli Bebo, and many other popular serials.
- Sayantani from her career as an actress earns a decent salary, however, she has not exactly revealed the exact figures regarding his net worth so far.
Sayantani Ghosh Education
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
Sayantani Ghosh Gallery
Sayantani Ghosh Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film Debut: Raju Uncle (Bengali, 2005)
TV Debut: Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2002)
Net Worth: N/A
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Single
Son(s): Not Known
Daughter(s): Not Known
Sayantani Ghosh Favorites
Favorite TV Show: Comedy Nights Bachao, So You Think You Can Dance
Sayantani Ghosh is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
ayantani Ghosh Lifestyle | Age, Boyfriend, Family, House, Car, Net worth, Real Life, Biography
Saleem Mairaj Wish Saleem Mairaj Happy Birthday
Vimala Raman Wish Vimala Raman Happy Birthday
Kajal Yadav Wish Kajal Yadav Happy Birthday
Ivan Mallon Wish Ivan Mallon Happy Birthday