Zakir Khan Bio Data
Name: Zakir Khan
Nickname/Alternative Name: Zakir
Age: 30 Years
Date of Birth: 20 August 1987
Birthplace: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hometown: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Zakir Khan Academic Profile
School: St. Paul Higher Secondary School, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
College: Not Available
Zakir Khan HD Photos
Zakir Khan Professional Data
Debut TV Series/Movie:
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Single
Father: Ismail Khan (Music Teacher at St. Raphael's School, Indore)
Mother: Kulsum Khan (Home maker)
Brother(s): Zeeshan Khan (Lead Singer at Malang-The Band), Arbaz Khan (Student)
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 165 lbs
Weight In KG: 75 kg
Height In Feet: 5' 7"
Height In Meter: 1.70 m
Height In Centimeters: 170 cm
Shoe Size: 10
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Biceps Size: 13 Inches
Chest Size: 41 Inches
Hobbies & Other Activities
Hobbies: Playing Sitar, Singing & Composing Songs
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Actress: Anurag Kashyap
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Black
Zakir Khan Social Media
Facebook: Zakir Khan on Facebook
Twitter: Zakir Khan On Twitter
Instagram: Zakir Khan On Instagram
Wikipedia: Zakir Khan On Wikipedia
Website: Zakir Khan
Some Interesting Facts About Zakir Khan
- Zakir Khan was born on the 20th of August, 1987 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh where his grandfather moved to from Rajasthan.
- Zakir loves playing Sitar. He likes singing and composing songs.
- He was made fun of very often for his complexion and appearance. He explains that these incidents made him bold and humor became his shield.
- Zakir has a diploma in Sitar. He was pursuing B.Com but he dropped out of the college midway.
- Zakir wanted to become a Radio producer for which he moved to Delhi. He did a radio programming at ARSL for a year and then shifted to Jaipur in 2009 for an internship. Delhi made him feel out of place and alienated.
- Zakir’s knowledge of Sitar would help him keep himself fed when he came back to Delhi. He shared the room with Vishwas, and they lived like a family, sharing the money they earned to help each other.