“Evo” EGR Cooler Delete Kit

  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
    Posts
  • sader
    September 14, 2026 at 12:11 pm #382759

    I’ve been looking into the “Evo” EGR Cooler Delete Kit and would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has actually installed one. In particular, I’m curious about the fitment and whether the included hardware makes installation straightforward. Build quality is another thing I’d want to know about, especially around the block-off plates, connections, and overall finish. If you’ve used the kit for a while, did you notice any differences in reliability, maintenance, or engine behavior? It would also be helpful to hear whether any unexpected issues came up during installation or afterward. Real-world feedback would definitely make the decision easier.

    Reply
    daeron
    September 16, 2026 at 4:19 pm #383090

    I’d also be interested in hearing about the actual installation experience. Fitment, hardware quality, and clear instructions can make a significant difference with specialized kits. Long-term feedback would be especially useful for understanding durability and whether owners encountered any unexpected issues after installation.

    Reply
    sader
    September 16, 2026 at 4:19 pm #383091

    The long-term experience would probably be the most useful information. I’d want to know how the kit holds up under regular driving and whether owners experienced problems with connections, clearances, or other components. Real-world feedback could help people understand what to expect before making a purchase.

    Reply
Reply To:

“Evo” EGR Cooler Delete Kit

Your information: