Is Java still relevant in modern software development?

  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
    Posts
  • Agataaaa5
    September 15, 2026 at 6:06 pm #382929

    With so many new programming languages and frameworks появляясь every year, I sometimes wonder how older technologies like Java manage to stay relevant. At the same time, it’s still widely used in enterprise systems, backend services, and large-scale applications where stability and long-term support matter more than trends. It seems like its ecosystem and maturity still give it a strong position. I found this perspective interesting is java still used which looks at how Java continues to be used today and why many companies still rely on it despite newer alternatives.

    Reply
    Viva321
    September 17, 2026 at 1:31 am #383163

    Yeah, I think one of the biggest strengths of Java is its reliability and the huge ecosystem around it. There are so many libraries, tools, and experienced developers that it’s hard to replace it completely.

    Reply
    Agataaaa5
    September 17, 2026 at 1:32 am #383164

    Yeah, I think one of the biggest strengths of Java is its reliability and the huge ecosystem around it. There are so many libraries, tools, and experienced developers that it’s hard to replace it completely.

    Reply
    Viva21
    September 17, 2026 at 1:32 am #383165

    Yeah, I think one of the biggest strengths of Java is its reliability and the huge ecosystem around it. There are so many libraries, tools, and experienced developers that it’s hard to replace it completely.

    Reply
Reply To:

Is Java still relevant in modern software development?

Your information: