Nickname:Jattan Da Jagga, Punjab Da Sitara
Full Name:Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon
Age (as of 2019):50 years old
Date of Birth:21 July 1969
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 7” (1.70 m)
Weight:70 kg (154 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Favorite Food:Not Available
Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon is a Pakistani pop, bhangra, and society artist and legislator who was also Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf contender for the seat of National Assembly from body electorate NA-78(Narowal-II) in the 2018 general elections. He is likewise the Secretary of Foreign Affairs and President of Youth Wing of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. On his first album “Billo De Ghar” his name shows up as essentially “Abrar”. Prior to turning into a vocalist, he was a Geography Teacher In Lahore. He is the current Chairman of Youth Parliament Of Pakistan.
Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon was born in Faisalabad, Pakistan with roots having a place with a residential community called Narowal Pakistan. He finished his Bachelor’s Degree from Sir Syed College In Rawalpindi. He finished his Master’s certificate in Social Science from Quaid-I-Azam University in Islamabad. From that point forward, he began instructing in Aitchison College, or, in other words, the most regarded establishment of Pakistan. In any case, he before long understood that singing was his obsession and began taking a shot at his first album.
He began his singing profession in 1995 with debut album Billo de Ghar. The melody “Billo De Ghar” was the most famous tune of that collection. With this debut album, he earned a great deal of popularity. Energized by the achievement of the first collection he released his second album Majajni in 1998. Abrar-ul-Haq’s most recent collection Naara Sadha Ishq aey was released in March 2007.
Other than music, Abrar-ul-Haq is the author and director of Sahara for Life Trust, a magnanimous association advancing well-being and instruction in remote regions. Sahara for Life Trust began its work in Narowal, where it set up the main extensive scale healing facility in 2003 for the general population of Narowal who were confronting issues transporting patients in the basic condition in an opportune way to huge urban communities for better treatment in bigger doctor’s facilities. In 2016, Sahara for Life Trust opened their therapeutic school in Narowal and offered admissions to 100 understudies for its initially graduating class. Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon additionally established a healing facility named “Shugra Shafi Medical Complex” in Narowal.
At present, he is filling in as Secretary of Foreign Affairs of PTI.
Stay Tuned To Know More About Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon And His lifestyle.
Read Also: Hadiqa Kiani And Her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Abrar-ul-Haq!
- Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon caused some controversion with his melody Parveen. He was reprimanded by the editorialist Javed Chaudry for utilizing the regular female Pakistani name of Parveen in an odd way.
- Although Abrar Kahloon was born in Faisalabad, he has inhabited various places all through his youth, due to his dad being a government worker.
- Abrar-ul-Haq thought of his first music album ‘Billo De Ghar,’ in 1995, which has sold more than 16 Million duplicates.
- He is the creator of a non-profit association, ‘Administrations Aimed at Health and Awakening in Remote Areas’ (SAHARA), or Sahara for Life Trust, which deals with wellbeing and training of individuals living in the remote territories of Pakistan.
- Abrar has kept the time of his introduction to the world a mystery, to not uncover his age. As of late, in a meeting, Abrar asserted he was born in 1968 at Narowal. He has frequently asserted that ‘he was as yet youthful and not so old’ and ‘was born during the 60s’.
- He was granted the Lux Style Award for Best Singer in 2002 and 2003.
- He challenged the 2013 general elections as a nomination from PTI, however, lost to Ahsan Iqbal of Pakistan Muslim League-N, by an edge of more than 44 thousand votes.
- Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon has gigantically come to age as a well-known pop bhangra artist. Every one of his albums has achieved enormous hits that topped the charts. From “Billo Day Ghar” to “Majajni”, “Straight Ja Cycle Tay” to “Punjabi Touch”, everything was on individuals’ lips.
- Recently, Abrar Ul Haq Kahloon was requested to assume a lead job in a Punjabi film alongside Gurdas Maan. Gurdas had been approaching Abrar for quite a while, however, Abrar rejected as a result of personal issues.
- He has a place with Jat faction of Kahloon situated in District Narowal. His elder brother Maj (R) Israr ul Haq Kahloon is a functioning lawmaker in Narowal District.
- His first cousin Jawad Kahloon is likewise a vocalist, Jawad uncovered that in a TV meeting, however, he never utilized Abrar’s ubiquity as a help for his music profession.
Qualification: Post Graduate in Social Science
School: Not Available
College: Sir Syed College, Rawalpindi
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
Profession: Musician, Politician
Debut TV Series/Movie: Album: Billo De Ghar (1995)
Political: With the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf in 2011.
Television Hosting: Darja-e-Shararat (2016)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Name Not Known (Civil Servant)
Mother: Name Not Known
Brother(s): Israr ul Haq Kahloon (Politician)
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Hareem Abrar (m. 2005-present)
Son(s): Muhammad Taha
Daughter(s): Hamma Abrar, Inaya Abrar