Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Jatt Di Akal song|
|Full Name||Ranjit Singh Bawa|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor|
|Age||33 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||14 March 1989|
|Birthplace||Wadala Granthian village, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
Ranjit Singh Bawa (Gurpreet Singh) is born on 14 March 1989 generally known as Ranjit Bawa is a Punjabi Sikh vocalist. He was conceived in Wadala Granthian town close Gurdaspur. He rose to notoriety from his single “Jatt Di Akal” which broke numerous Punjabi records. He made his introduction in the 2015 Album, Mitti Da Bawa which earned ‘Best World Album’ in the 2015 Brit Asia Awards.
Ranjit Singh Bawa has additionally gotten “PTC Best Folk situated Song Award” in 2013 for his Song in 2013, Jatt Di Akal. He makes his film a big appearance in assuming the title job in Toofan Singh, a semi-true to life film about the 1980s Punjabi extremist Shaheed Bhai Jugraj Singh Toofan.
He was associated with the music since his adolescence. He is accustomed to singing melodies in his school days as well. In Class 6, he sang a tune at his school for which he was applauded by his educators and others. At that point his music instructor Master Mangal prepared him and he inspired him to partake in music competitions. Ranjit Bawa did his graduation from Guru Nanak College, Batala. Ranjit Singh has done post-graduation at Khalsa College, Amritsar.
Ranjit Bawa took an interest in many singing rivalries started things out every opposition for a long time in the arrangement. In a meeting, Ranjit Bawa says “For those six years, I sang a Pakistani melody, Bol Miti Deya Baweya, which made me prevalent as ‘Bawa’. That is the reason, he is otherwise called Bawa.
Collections of Ranjit Bawa incorporates:
- Mitti Da Bawa.
- Yaari Chandigarh walleye
- Mitti da Bawa
- Botti Botti
- Dollar Vs Roti
- Jatt Da Dar
- Swag jatt da
- Punjabi Jaagde Ke Sutte
- Jinda Sukha and many more
Ranjit Bawa Education
|Qualification||Bachelors in Political Science, Post Graduation in Music|
|College||Guru Nanak College, Batala, Punjab
Khalsa College, Amritsar, Punjab
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
Check out Ranjit Bawa's video
Ranjit Bawa's Photos Gallery
Ranjit Bawa Career
Profession: Singer, Model, Actor
Known For: Famous for starring in Jatt Di Akal song
Punjabi Film: Toofan Singh (2015)
Punjabi Song: Jatt Di Akal (2013)
Net Worth: USD $1.5 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Gajjan Singh Bajwa
Mother: Gurmit Kaur Bajwa
Marital Status: Single
Ranjit Bawa Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, reading, shopping
Favorite Actor: Guggu Gill (Punjabi Actor)
Favorite Food: Rajma, Matar-Paneer, Mushroom
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Ranjit Bawa!
- Ranjit Bawa would regularly sing while in school and was every now and again adulated by his educators and class-colleagues. His music teacher urged him to start entering music competitions and shows.
- Ranjit Bawa is a Punjabi artist and performing artist most surely known for the single “Jatt Di Akal” which broke various deals records following its release. His album Mitti Da Bawa took the Best World Album award at the 2015 British Asia Awards.
- Ranjit made film make a big appearance in 2015 depicting the title job Toofan Singh in a semi-true to life film about the lobbyist’s life.
- He was born as Gurpreet Singh in Gurdaspur, India.
- Ranjit Bawa went to the Guru Nanak College, Batala for alumni level investigations. He moved on from the school with a Bachelors in Political Science with most elevated imprints.
- • He later got confirmation at the Khalsa College, Amritsar, where he sought after Masters in Political Science.