Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||83 kg (182 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Neighbours, The O.C. (2003)|
|Full Name||Alan Hugh Dale|
|Age||75 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1947|
|Birthplace||Dunedin, New Zealand|
Alan Dale was born on 6th May, 1947 in Dunedin, New Zealand. Although Alan Dale pertains to a moderately poor family still he enjoyed his adolescence days quite well. Later, Alan’s parents progressed toward becoming establishing individuals of The Little Dolphin Theater in Auckland. When he was 13 years old, he performed an impression for the first time in a school show for comedian Shelley Berman.
Alan Dale was a talented rugby player, yet selected to pursue an acting career instead. At that time, Rugby was not viewed as a functional vocation so in order to help his family he surrendered rugby. In Auckland, Alan Dale’s first acting experience was in The Royal Hunt of the Sun as an Indian at the Grafton Theater.
However, Alan’s first Television performance was in the drama serial Radio Waves in New Zealand. When Alan Dale was 32 years old, he emigrated to Australia because of the restricted acting opportunities in New Zealand in the late 1970s.
Alan Dale has shown up in numerous TV dramas in guest appearances such as The West Wing, The Lone Gunmen, Torchwood, and Californication. He has been portrayed in many repeating characters like Tom Morrow in JAG, The X-Files, Toothpick Man, Jim Prescott in 24, Midnight Man, Sea Patrol, Undercovers, John Ellis in Entourage, Moving Wallpaper and the role of Emmett in the series Hot in Cleveland.
Alan Dale showed up in his longest-running role of Caleb Nichol, a well off tycoon in the American Fox TV drama arrangement, The O.C. from 2003 to 2010. Later, he has depicted in the featuring lead character in the ABC drama series Ugly Betty as Bradford Meade, who was the proprietor of Meade Publications in 2006.
In the London West End creation Spamalot, Alan Dale supplanted Peter Davison for the character of King Arthur at the Palace Theater in March 2008. Alan Dale has additionally shown up in various movies like Star Trek Nemesis, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Hollywood Homicide, Indiana Jones, After the Sunset, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, A Little Bit of Heaven, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, and Priest.
Currently, Alan Dale lives in Los Angeles, California along with his family. Alan Dale has 2 sons from his first marriage who likewise associated with the Film Industry. Matthew Dale is an actor and producer and Simon Dale is currently a radio anchor.
Alan Dale's Photos Gallery
Alan Dale Career
Known For: Neighbours, The O.C. (2003)
Net Worth: USD $8 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Claire Dale (1968–1979), Tracey Dale (1990–present)
Son(s): Nick Dale, Daniel Dale, Simon Dale, Matthew Dale
Molly Ann Bourne (1957)
Facts You Never Knew About Alan Dale!
- Alan Dale adored the novice dramatics and theatre shows as a kid in New Zealand.
- He worked in different occupations, such as a sales rep, a milkman, a realtor, and a male model in New Zealand.
- Alan used to listen to disc jockey while working as a milk person at his local radio channel.
- Alan Dale chose to seek a professional acting career when he was 27 years old.
- In Sydney, Alan enrolls in the National Institute of Dramatic Art, however, on the basis of significant age difference his admission was rejected.
- In 2011, Alan Dale sold his vacation home for $1.25m in New Zealand.