Alba Flores – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||29-23-33 inches|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.76 m)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Brown Dark|
|Eye Color||Brown Dark|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Age||36 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1986|
|Full Name||Alba González Villa|
Alba Flores is a renowned Spanish actress who is predominantly recognized for her remarkable roles of Ágata “Nairobi” Jiménez in La casa de papel and Saray Vargas de Jesús in Vis a Vis.
She is the only daughter of a famous theatrical producer named Ana Villa and half-Romani composer and musician named Antonio Flores. Alba is also the granddaughter of renowned Spanish singer Lola Flores, niece of musicians Rosario Flores and Lolita Flores, and first cousin of famous Spanish actress Elena Furiase. She studied dramatic construal when she was only 13 years old, with additional training in piano playing. In her short-lived onstage career, she portrayed a number of roles; the most prominent of these are the gypsy version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Luna de miel en Hiroshima Honeymoon in Hiroshima.
In the year 2005, Alba Flores made her first filmic debut with the movie titled Chus Gutiérrez’s El Calentito alongside Ruth Díaz, Verónica Sánchez, Estíbaliz Gabilondo, Macarena Gómez and Lluvia Rojo amongst other performers. On small screen, she firstly took part in the series titled El comisario. In the year 2008, Alba Flores portrayed a role in Antenna 3 TV series titled El síndrome de Ulises and also performed in musical composition of Enamorados anónimos.
In the year 2009, Alba Flores recorded her father’s title song titled “I cannot fall in love with you”, for the music of a film by Roberto Santiago, Al final Del Camino, featuring Fernando Tejero and Malena Alterio as the protagonists.
At the start of the year 2013, Alba was featured in a lead role of Jamila in Antena 3 TV series titled El tiempo entre costuras, set in the Northern Protectorates in Morocco, pursuing Spanish Civil War. This was trailed by her entrance in TVE series titled Cuéntame as a significant witness in a plot including dishonest police. In the year 2015, Alba Flores became part of the series titled Vis a Vis wherein she portrayed the role of Saray Vargas, a Romani lady who faces around five years custodial sentence for murder.
Alba Flores has worked in Money Heist.
People also read: Darko Perić, Hovik Keuchkerian, Alvaro Morte, Ursula Corbero, Miguel Herrán, Cristina Saavedra
Alba Flores Education
Alba Flores Career
Known For: Famous for starring in “Saray Vargas de Jesús”
Net Worth: USD $1 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Antonio Flores
Mother: Ana Villa
Marital Status: Single
Alba Flores Favorites
Hobbies: Traveling, Singing, Dancing
Favorite Food: Pizza, Pasta
Favorite Color: Blue, White, Green, Red
Facts You Never Knew About Alba Flores
- Alba Flores initially recognized for her role of Jamila in the historical drama titled “The Time in Between”, she would move ahead to portray the role of Nairobi in La casa de papel and Saray in Locked Up.
- She initiated to study acting once she was only 13 years old and ultimately would make her first on-screen debut as Amaya in 2005 movie titled El Calentito.
- In the year 2015, she was bestowed with Waves Award for the Best Female Actress for her acting in Vis a Vis.
- Alba’s father named Antonio Flores is a famous musician whereas her mom named Ana Villa, is a drama producer. Lola Flores is her grandmom and her aunts are Rosario Flores, Elena Furiase and Lolita.
- Alba Flores joined Adriana Ugarte in the cast list of pre-World War II detective series The Time in Between.
- Alba Flores is very good friend of famous actor Álex Cuev.
- In October 2018, she took part in musical Enamorados anónimos.