Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (132 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Ankit Rajendra Kumar Tiwari|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||6 March 1986|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Ankit Tiwari is a renowned Indian Music Director, Playback Singer and Composer who massively recognized for his remarkable work in Bollywood film industry. He was born in Kanpur, India on 6th March, 1986.
He is a playback singer and music director from India. He learned piano, classical music, dhrupad and western vocals at a very young age and had created a proclivity towards music. Ankit Tiwari has won a number of local competitions at the time. Moreover, he worked as a production supervisor at a radio station. Though, in the year 2007, Ankit Tiwari moved towards Mumbai with the intention of pursuing his career in singing. He was requested to create jingles for Pradeep Sarkar’s film. Afterwards, he composed music for Habib Faisal’s debut movie ‘Do Dooni Chaar’ in the year 2010. Tiwari afterwards composed a song for the film titled ‘Saheb, BiwiAur Gangster’. In 2011, He recorded his debut song in Bollywood titled ‘SahebBadaHathila’.
In 2012, Ankit Tiwari has gained massive recognition with the release of his superhit song ‘SunnRahaHai’ from the film Aashiqui 2. He won numerous awards for the song composition together with Mithon and JeetGanguli. Ankit also received multiple nominations and awards for the Best Male Playback Singer. At the same time, he recorded a song for the movie ‘Isaaq’. Ankit Tiwari then recorded some infamous songs for movies like ‘Kaanchi’, ‘Dee Saturday Night’, and ‘Samrat & Co’. Tiwari received critical acclamation for the song titled ‘SheesheKaSamundar’ from the film ‘The Xpose’. Songs like ‘DilDarbadar’ from PK and ‘KuchToh Hua Hai’ from Singham Returns earned him massive acclaim. His song ‘Galliyan’ from the film Ek Villain received extensive critical acclaim and won him several nominations and awards. In the year 2014, Ankit Tiwari recorded his first Kannada song titled ‘NilluNillu’. A few other popular songs by him include ‘Boond Boond’, Tu Hai Ki Nahi’ and ‘Katra Katra’.
Ankit Tiwari was born to Suman Tiwari and Rajendra Kumar Tiwari. He is married to a Bangalore-based mechanical engineer named Pallavi Shukla. On 28th December 2018, the couple was blessed with a baby girl.
Ankit Tiwari Education
|School||Jugal Devi Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Kanpur
Ankit Tiwari's Photos Gallery
Ankit Tiwari Career
Salary: Rs.6 lakh/song
Net Worth: $ 10 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Rajendra Kumar Tiwari
Mother: Suman Tiwari
Brother(s): Ankur Tiwari
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Pallavi Shukla
Daughter(s): Aryaa Tiwari
Ankit Tiwari Favorites
Hobbies: Swimming, Cycling, Playing PlayStation, Cooking
Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone
Favorite Singer: RD Burman, KK, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Madan Mohan, Kishore Kumar, A. R. Rahman, Micheal Jackson
Favorite Food: Kashmiri dum aloo, gulab jamun, rajma chawal and khichdi
Favorite Destination: Goa, London
Favorite Color: Red, Black
Facts You Never Knew About Ankit Tiwari!
- Ankit Tiwari was born into a bourgeois Brahmin family with a background in music.
- Ankit’s parents own a band titled Raju Suman & Party that typically performs at some religious occasions.
- He was only 3 years old when he started learning to play tabla and dholak from his grandfather; he also received some singing guidelines from his Mom.
- When he was 5 years old, his parents observed his singing abilities and enrolled him in an official training wherein he received training from late Shankar Lal Bhatt and Dada Sen.
- At first, he had stage fear as a kid, when he used to play the dholak and keyboard.
- Ankit Tiwari has received training for classical music from Vinod Kumar Dwivedi, wherein he used to do rehearsal for more than 12 hours a day.
- Ankit’s first job was as a production supervisor at a local radio station named Radio Chaska.
- In the year 2008, he settled in Mumbai along with his brother and used to reside with their uncle named Anuj Kumar Trivedi.