Aparna Balamurali – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-26-35 inches|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.62 m)|
|Weight||58 kg (127 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Age||27 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1995|
|Full Name||Aparna Balamurali|
|Profession||Actress, Playback Singer|
Aparna Balamurali has worked in Soorarai Pottru.
Aparna Balamurali Education
Qualification: Graduated in Architecture
School: Devamatha CMI Public School
College: Global Institute of Architecture, Palakkad
Aparna Balamurali Career
Profession: Actress, Playback Singer
Known For: Jimsy in Maheshinte Prathikaaram and Anu in Sunday Holiday
Film: Yathra Thudarunnu
Net Worth: INR 75 Lakh approx
Family & Relatives
Father: KP Balamurali
Mother: Shobha Balamurali
Marital Status: Single
No. of Children: None
Aparna Balamurali Favorites
Hobbies: Shopping, Traveling
Favorite Destination: London
Favorite Food: Pizza, Burger
Favorite Color: Pink
Facts You Never Knew About Aparna Balamurali
- Aparna Balamurali is Indian movie actress who is known for her portrayal of Jimsy Augustine in the Malayalam film Maheshinte Prathikaaram with Fahadh Faasil.
- The role that earned her many accolades and helps her to achieve visibility in the crowded South Indian film industry.
- Aparna attended Devamatha CMI Public School in Thrissur, Kerala. She is currently pursuing her degree in Engineering.
- She’s cautious about keep her personal life private that makes difficult for us to find anything about her love life and dating history.
- Aparna Balamurali 1st made her onscreen appearance in the film, Yathra Thudarunnu, in an uncredited role.
- She. then, landed a supporting role in the 2015 Malayalam movie Oru Second Class Yathra.