Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Kira Yukimura|
|Full Name||Arden Cho|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer|
|Nationality||American, South Korean|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1985|
|Birthplace||Amarillo, Texas, United States|
Arden Cho was born on 16th August 1985 in Amarillo, Texas. She is an American entertainer, model, vocalist, and renowned TV actress. In order to pursue early education, she went to Apple Valley Secondary School and was exceptionally skillful in sports, dance, painting, martial arts, and music. She completed her master’s degree in psychology from the University of Illinois. In the wake of graduating, Arden went to the humanitarian trip to Kenya for 2 months in the late spring of that year in 2007.
After that, she got professional training in theatre studies and built up an enthusiasm for the acting professional career. Arden Cho participated in the beauty pageant competition and became the winner of Miss Korea Chicago in 2004. This leads to another opportunity, allowing her the chance to take part in the Seoul Miss Korea Pageant. Arden Cho started her career as being modeled for the Clinique, a cosmetic brand for their promotional crusade in Asia in 2010.
Later, she represented various brands including Nike Japan in 2008, Alexander McQueen, Apple, and Reebok Korea in 2010. She has additionally shown up in Nylon Magazine, Purple Fashion, and Vogue. Arden Cho made her acting debut in the ABC drama series Pretty Little Liars as Pru, who was the close companion of Lindsey Shaw in 2011. The same year, she additionally showed up in the beast movie Mega Python versus Gatoroid, as Gia that is coordinated by Mary Lambert.
Further Arden Cho stars in the supporting character of Gahee Paik, in the CBS TV series CSI: NY in 2009. Later, Arden Cho portrayed the depicting role of Hyori in the short movie My First Crush, as coordinated by Rocky Jo, in 2008. In addition, she performed the repetitive character role of Kira in the TV drama arrangement Teen Wolf, in its season 3 in 2014. Apart from acting, Arden Cho was the co-essayist, singer, and composer.
Arden Cho published her coordinated efforts alongside other YouTube celebrities like Megan Lee, Gerald Ko, Ken Salomon, and Jason Chen. Arden Cho published her self-created music video on YouTube starring Tim Lacatena on 25th February 2011. YouTuber Ryan Higa announced on his webcast his relationship with Arden Cho on 31st March 2019.
Arden Cho Education
|School||Apple Valley High School in Apple Valley, Minnesota.|
|College||The University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign|
Arden Cho's Photos Gallery
Arden Cho Career
Profession: Actress, Model, Singer
Known For: Kira Yukimura
Extended Play (EP): My True Happy (2013)
Film: The Break-Up (2006)
TV Show: Mad TV (2008)
Net Worth: USD $2 million approx
Family & Relatives
Brother(s): 1 younger Brother
Marital Status: In a relationship
Arden Cho Favorites
Favorite Movies: How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Big Hero 6 (2014)
Facts You Never Knew About Arden Cho!
- Arden Cho parents pertain to American and Korean ancestry.
- Arden Cho passed the majority of her youth years in Dallas and later relocated to Minnesota.
- Amid her teenage days, she was frequently harassed and even was hospitalized for being physically assaulted twice.
- Arden Cho launched her very first solo song I’m Just a Girl on the iTunes Store on 22nd February, 2011.
- Arden Cho lends her voice in the musical collaboration with Mark Allen in his single I Once Knew.
- Arden Cho promoted as the Chief Executive Officer of a New York’s watch company Leonard and Church on 6th February 2019.