Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs)|
|Dress Size||0 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Having starred in critically acclaimed and evergreen movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) and My Fair Lady (1964).|
|Nickname||Audrey, Edda van Heemstra|
|Full Name||Audrey Kathleen Ruston|
|Profession||Actress and Humanitarian.|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1929|
|Date of Death||January 20, 1993|
|Place of Death||Tolochenaz, Switzerland|
|Cause of Death||Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (A Rare Form of Abdominal Cancer).|
Audrey Hepburn Education
Audrey Hepburn's Photos Gallery
Audrey Hepburn Career
Profession: Actress and Humanitarian.
Known For: Having starred in critically acclaimed and evergreen movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) and My Fair Lady (1964).
Film: Dutch in Seven Lessons.
TV Show: Saturday Night Revue.
Net Worth: USD $100 million approx.
Family & Relatives
Father: Joseph Victor Anthony Ruston
Mother: Ella van Heemstra
Brother(s): Robert Alexander Quarles van Ufford (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Jonkheer Ian Edgar Bruce Quarles van Ufford (Older Maternal Half-Brother).
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Andrea Dotti (1969 – 1982) and Mel Ferrer (1954 – 1968).
Children: 2 Son
Son(s): Sean Hepburn Ferrer, Luca Dotti.
Audrey Hepburn Favorites
Favorite Food: Smoked salmon and baked potatoes