Full NameBonny Sengupta
Age (as of 2019)28 years old
Date of Birth10 August 1991
Zodiac Sign: Not Known
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5' 7" (1.70 m)
Weight58 Kg (128 Pounds)
Favorite FoodNot Available
Bonny Sengupta was born on 10 August 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Bonny belongs to a Hindu Bengali cultural social family. Bonny Sengupta was born with name Anupriyo. But he is better recognized with the name Bonny. Bonny Sengupta is an Indian Bengali film actor. His father is Anup Sengupta who is a well-known director and producer and his mother Piya Sengupta is an actress. Boony is the only child of his parents.
Bonny Sengupta is the grandson of yesteryear performing actor-director Sukhen Das. Bonny had before assisted director Raj Chakraborty for Yoddha: The Warrior before his career as an actor. His first film was Borbaad. In this film, he made his debut with another newcomer star Rittika Sen. After that he appeared in his second movie Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey in 2015 which is also directed and coordinated by Raj Chakraborty
Following 2 years break, Bonny came back with two unique categories of Bengali films. One of these was romantic Tomake Chai which is directed by Rajiv Kumar Biswas and it is revamping of a Kannada film. And another one is a satire comedy film Jio Pagla, which is directed by Rabi Kinagi. This film is based on the play Jay Maa Kali. Bonny Sengupta participated in the redoing of Biwi Aur Makan which has already been remade in Marathi as Ashi Hi Banwa Banwi, in Kannada as Olu Saar Bari Olu and again in Hindi as Paying Guests.
Apart from this Bonny was once again observed with co-star Ritika Sen in a comedy romance film Raja Rani Raji, directed by Rajiv Kumar Biswas. This movie released on 23 May 2018 produced by Shrikant Mohta under the standard banner of Shree Venkatesh Films. After this, he showed up in another movie Mone Rekho.
His upcoming movie picture is Girlfriend and it may release in the late of this year.
Stay connected to discover more about Bonny Sengupta and his LifeStyle.
Read Also: Anoushka Shankar and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Bonny Sengupta!
- Bonny Sengupta is a new and extremely skilled talented actor in Bengali film industry.
- He is the grandson of yesteryear performing actor-director Sukhen Das.
- Bonny Sengupta made his foray raid into the movie business as an artist with the 2014 movie Borbaad as Joy. It is the Bengali remake of the 2007 Tamil action thriller Polladhavan playing the role of Shibu.
- Bonny Sengupta was born with name Anupriyo. Yet, he is better known with the name Bonny.
- He is in a relationship with actress Koushani Mukherjee.
- Bonny was cast alongside Koushani Mukherjee in the Bengali revamp of the Telugu Film Uyyala Jampala titled Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey in 2015.
- Bonny Sengupta was seen playing the lead role in two Bengali movies – the romance Tomake Chai and Jio Pagla.
- Bonny Sengupta is the only child of his parents.
- Bonny got fame especially among the young girls and they expect to see him in more blockbuster films.
|Bonny Sengupta Education|
|Bonny Sengupta Gallery|
|Bonny Sengupta Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|