Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 11” (1.80 m)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Bryan Cranston is a ravishing American actor, screenwriter, voice actor, film producer and director. He is massively recognized for depicting Walter White on AMC crime serial Breaking Bad from 2008-2013. He is also recognized for his characters as Hal on Fox comedy serial Malcolm in Middle, and Dr. Tim Whatley in 5 episodes of NBC comic serial Seinfeld.
Bryan Cranston was born in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States on 7th March 1956. He is an American nationality holder and he is of Irish ethnicity and Ashkenazi Jewish, German. Bryan’s parents are Audrey Peggy, a broadcasting actress, and Joseph Louis, an actor and former amateur boxer. Bryan is the second of 3 kids. His father died in the year 2014. He earned his graduated from Canoga Park High School. In 1976, he received an associate’s degree in law sciences from Los Angeles Valley College.
Since 1980, Bryan Cranston has been a member in the industry. After college, he started his career in regional and local theaters. Presently, he initiated to work regularly in 1980s, merely doing commercials and minor roles. Bryan was an original casting follower of ABC opera Loving soap, wherein he featured Douglas Donovan from 1983-1985. After that, she has starred in a number movies and TV films and movies. Bryan intoned English dubs in numerous Japanese animation labels comprising off Royal Space Force – The Wings of Honneamise, Armitage III and Macross Plus.
From 2008-2013, Bryan Cranston portrayed the role of Walter White on AMC crime serial Breaking Bad. For his depiction in the serial, he received Critics’ Choice TV Awards for the Best Actor in a Drama Serial two times in 2013 and 2012. He also received two Golden Globe Awards for his character in the same drama series. He was getting $225 paid for every single episode of Breaking Bad. In the year 2015, Bryan Cranston appeared as a screenwriter Dalton Trumbo in documentary film Trumbo, for which he won his first nomination for Academy Award. Bryan has a total net worth of $30 million though his salary is not exposed yet. Bryan Cranston is active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has around 2.7 million Facebook followers, 2.17 Twitter followers and 763k Instagram followers.
Bryan Cranston Education
Qualification: Associate’s Degree in Police Science
School: Canoga Park High School, Los Angeles, California
College: Los Angeles Valley College (1976)
Bryan Cranston Career
Profession: Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Known For: portraying Walter White on the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad from 2008 to 2013
Salary: $150 Thousand
Net Worth: $30 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Joe Cranston
Mother: Peggy Sell
Brother: Kyle Edward Cranston
Marital Status: Married
: Robin Dearden (1989)
No. of Children: 1
Daughter: Taylor Dearden
Facts You Never Knew About Bryan Cranston
- At 8 years of age, he made his first acting debut with United Way commercial.
- After his college days, he traveled across the nation on motorcycle along with his brother Kyle, shifting his career motive from police to acting all through the extended tour.
- Bryan met his second wife named Robin Dearden, all through the shooting of an Airwolf episode wherein he depicted the role of a villain and she was his prisoner.
- At 1999, he received Breckenridge Festival Best of the Fest Award for the movie Last Chance, which he directed as a gift to his beloved wife.
- Starred and co-produced in Web comedy serial titled The Handlers, which launched on Atom.com in the year 2011.
- In 2014, Bryan Cranston made his dramatic debut in All The Way, portraying the role of Lyndon Baines Johnson; afterwards repeated the role in HBO movie.