Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Quién te cantará 2018|
|Full Name||Carlos Vermut|
|Profession||Director, Producer, Screenwriter|
|Age||42 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1980|
Carlos Vermut is a Spanish producer, filmmaker, cartoonist, and screenwriter. In the school of Madrid, Carlos Vermut took the training of Illustration, and started to do his initial paintings as a worldly pro artist. In 2006, subsequent to winning the Injuve comic prize, Carlos released his very first solo, El banyán Rojo. This solo collection earned him 4 Award Nominations at the 25th International Comic Fair in Barcelona.
In the ensuing days, Carlos Vermut finished compiling Pluto BRB Nero, and other short stories collection titled Psicosoda. He further renders his skills for the sequential of Álex de la Iglesia’s comic series, the revenge of Maripili. Later, Carlos Vermut functioned as the producer of the TV drama series Jelly Jamm. The next year, his own production of the short movie Maquetas, earned him the 7th version of Notodofilmfest, which was very generally welcomed by the critics. On account of his former huge success, he co-produced another short movie named Michirones.
Carlos Vermut started composing the content for his first elementary movie, Diamond Flash in 2010. He shares the movie script with few directors and in the wake of accepting no positive reaction, Carlos created his own Psicosoda Films production organization and propelled Diamond Flash autonomously in 2011. This short movie was financed with the prize amount that Carlos Vermut earned from the privileges of the Jelly Jamm Television drama series. It was debuted on the online platform Filmin on 8th June.
Carlos composes and coordinates alongside the humorists Venga Monjas the short movie of dark amusingness Don Pepe Popi in 2012. Carlos Vermut another starring elementary movie was Magical Girl, that was a combination of thrill, action, and spell. In September 2014, this movie was debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival and later that month it was exhibited in the official San Sebastian Festival de Cinema.
On account of Apache Films, Carlos Vermut co-produced his last movie, Who Will Sing You, which was debuted and launched at the International Film Festival in Toronto. In this featuring movie, he cast various renowned actors such as Eva Llorach, and Najwa Nimri. Later, this movie was selected for nominations at the Film Festival of San Sebastian.
Carlos Vermut Education
|School||School of Madrid, took the training of Illustration|
Carlos Vermut's Photos Gallery
Carlos Vermut Career
Profession: Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Known For: Quién te cantará 2018
Film Debut: Diamond Flash (2011)
Net Worth: USD $5 Million Approx
Marital Status: Single
Carlos Vermut Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Carlos Vermut!
- Carlos Vermut’s produced short movie Diamond Flash was the most-watched picture on the online film portal and it turned out to be an inclining and trending topic in Spain for about 14 days.
- Carlos Vermut was born as Carlos López del Rey on 6th March, 1980 in Madrid, Spain.
- The debut of his musical show prima was at the Albacete Film Festival known as Abycine.
- Pablo Berger’s Blancanieves along with Carlos Vermut’s Diamond Flash were nominated as one of the two best Spanish movies by Cayman Magazine in 2012.
- The film Magical Girl which was Carlos Vermut’s big achievement has a spending limit of million euros.
- In October, 2012, Carlos Vermut was admitted as the Jury at the 45th Sitges International Film Festival at New Visions area in Spain.
- Carlos Vermut is a realistic novelist. Many comic books, like El banyán Rojo and Psicosoda, were published by him as his breakthrough novel editions.