Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Dr. Zeus|
|Full Name||Baljit Singh Padam|
|Profession||Music Composer, Singer, Music Producer|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1976|
|Birthplace||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
Dr Zeus Education
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|School||Moseley School, Birmingham, England|
|College||Dartmouth College (BA) Lincoln College, Oxford|
Dr Zeus's Photos Gallery
Dr Zeus Career
Profession: Music Composer, Singer, Music Producer
Known For: Dr. Zeus
Album: ‘The High Life’ (2001)
Net Worth: USD $1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Theodor Robert Geisel
Mother: Henrietta Seuss Geisel
Marital Status: Married
Dr Zeus Favorites
Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Riding
Favorite Food: Italian Mushroom
Favorite Color: Black, Brown
Facts You Never Knew About Dr Zeus!
- Dr. Seuss was born on March 2nd, 1904 in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- he is name at birth was Theodore Seuss Geisel and his parents were Theodor Robert and the Henrietta Geisel.
- He attended Springfield Central High School and graduated in 1921. He graduated from Dartmouth College in 1925.
- After being caught drinking gin in his dorm room the dean forced Theodore to resign from all extracurricular activities, including his job as editor in chief of the humor magazine at Dartmouth.
- Theodore continuous to write for the magazine but used the pen name, Seuss. After Dartmouth Seuss attended Lincoln College, at Oxford, but he quit to pursue a drawing career. The first time he signed his name as Dr. Seuss was in the magazine Judge.