Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||8 (us)|
|Eye Color||Dark Grey|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Winning the Miss World Australia in 2013|
|Full Name||Erin Victoria Holland|
|Profession||Singer, TV Host, Model, Dancer, Charity worker|
|Age||33 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1989|
|Birthplace||Cairns, Queensland, Australia|
Erin Holland is a renowned Australian singer, model, television host, charity worker and dancer. On 20th July 2013, she earned her national title for Miss World Australia.
Erin Holland was born in Cairns, Australia on March 21, 1989. She was born to parents Mark and Trish Holland. Her passion of music started in her 3 years of age, once her father showed her how to use a music recorder. After this introduction, Erin trained as a musical theatre, jazz and classical singer, played the Saxophone and Clarinet and studied music theory, with the vision of one day appearing as a prominent female on Broadway. Erin Holland trained in Tap and Jazz dancing from 3 years old, receiving credits in Advanced R.A.D Exams. All through her schooling, Erin performed on Big Bands, Orchestras, Wind Ensembles, Choirs and numerous Musicals. Amateur theatre credits covered leading roles in Beauty and the Beast, Reno Sweeney, Fame and Annie. In 2006, upon earning her graduation degree from Cairns State High School, Erin Holland headed towards Sydney with the sole intention of pursuing her dreams, to study on studentship at Conservatorium of Music Sydney.
On 20th July 2013, Erin beat 32 contestants to be crowned the title of Miss World Australia. For the aptitude component of this competition Erin sang Cabaret’s song titled “Maybe This Time”, attaining 1st place along with Miss World Australia Talent. She moved ahead to signify Australia in Global Miss World competition held in Bali, Indonesia. Erin credits her achievement to her friends and family, as well as Miss World Australia organization.
On 28th September 2013, Erin Holland was bestowed with Miss World Continental Beauty Queen, Oceania, positioning in Top 10 of competition out of 130 regions. For the talent part of this competition, Erin performed on “Someone Like You” from musical Hyde & Jekyll wherein she starred as 1st Runner-up, she also positioned as 1st Runner-up in Beauty With A Purpose Humanity component and on 8th position in Interview.
Erin Holland is a naturally trained soprano vocalist attaining Bachelor in Classical Voice degree from Conservatorium of Music Sydney. In 2006, she earned a scholarship right after her graduation from Cairns State High School. She also earned Music Scholarship from University of Sydney, wherein she resided all the way through 4 years of her graduation degree. Erin Holland has achieved progressive qualifications in Clarinet, Classical Voice and Theory A.M.E.B exams, as well as Tap dance and Jazz examinations.
Erin Holland Education
|Qualification||Bachelor of Music (Performance), Classical Voice Major, Languages|
|School||Cairns State High School, Cairns
|College||The Women's College - University of Sydney, Sydney
Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Sydney
Erin Holland's Photos Gallery
Erin Holland Career
Profession: Singer, TV Host, Model, Dancer, Charity worker
Known For: Winning the Miss World Australia in 2013
TV: Secret Daughter (2016)
Family & Relatives
Father: Mark Holland
Mother: Patricia Holland a.k.a Trish
Brother(s): Alex Holland
Marital Status: Single
Ben Cutting (Cricketer)
Erin Holland Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, Travelling, Swimming, Reading, Dancing
Favorite Actor: Robert Pattinson
Favorite Singer: Vance Joy
Favorite Food: Toothfish Saikyo, Teriyaki chicken, Sashimi
Favorite TV Show: Riverdale
Facts You Never Knew About Erin Holland!
- Is Erin Holland addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Erin Holland alcoholic?: Yes
- She was captivated towards music when she was only 3 years old.
- At her 4 years of age, she started to sing, dancing and playing music instruments.
- All through her school days, she performed on Big Bands, Orchestras, Wind Ensembles, Choirs etc.
- Erin Holland represented Australia in International Miss World competition, touched the top 10 position, and emerged as Miss World Oceania.
- Her first vehicle was Suzuki Swift which she called Tay Tay Swifty.
- In the year 2016, Erin Holland emerged as the brand ambassador for BMW, specifically for Westside BMW and Brisbane BMW.