Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Faf and The Marathon Man|
|Full Name||Francois du Plessis|
|Age||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1984|
|Birthplace||Pretoria, Transvaal Province, South Africa|
Francois du Plessis Education
|School||Afrikaans Boys' High School, Pretoria|
|College||University of Pretoria, Pretoria|
Francois du Plessis's Photos Gallery
Francois du Plessis Career
Profession: Cricketer (Batsman)
- Test- 22 November 2012 vs Austraila in Adelaide
- ODI- 18 January 2011 vs India in Cape Town
- T20- 8 September 2012 vs England in Chester-le-Street
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Imari Visser (Markeing Manager)
- Imari Visser (Markeing Manager)
Francois du Plessis Favorites
Hobbies: Watching formula 1 racing
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Favorite Food: Braai
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Francois du Plessis!
- Plessis liked kicking and running with the ball. However, it was tackling and fear of breaking bones that made him lose interest over the game.
- Plessis decided to apply for a degree in sports science as well. But as he reached the university, he saw a long queue, eventually deciding to focus his energy only on sports.
- When du Plessis was 21, he was offered a Kolpak deal by Nottinghamshire, saying he would have to play for England if he accepts the offer.
- He made his Test debut against Australia at Adelaide Oval in November 2012. He scored 78 in the first innings and an unbeaten 110 in the second.
- His 119 off 56 balls against West Indies at Johannesburg made him only the second South African to score a hundred in the shortest format of the game.
- He is a man of many layers. Along with sports, he has also mastered the art of cooking .