Gul Khan is an eminent producer as well as a writer allied with Indian television industry. She is co-producer and co-creative head of four Lions movies. She has written a number of superhit soaps like Qubool Hai and Bojhena Se Bojhena. Gul Khan is a producer, director and writer of successful soap, Qubool Hai which illustrates the story of discrepancies between modern views and traditional views within a Muslim community.
Gul Khan earned her Master degree with a major in Mass Communication from MCRC, Jamia Millia University. She initiated her career as an associate on immensely popular dancing show titled Boogie Woogie aired on Sony Entertainment Television. After that, she directed and scripted a few renowned television shows such as Shaheen, Sanjeevani and Rishtey. Gul Khan has also been linked with Indonesian TV industry throughout the same period and has scripted a number of wonderful shows like Mimpi Manis and Bewang Merah Bewang Putih. These shows on Indonesian TV make her a renowned writer cum artist. In the year 2008, Gul Khan turned out to be a film producer and produced four Lions movies, recognized for TV serials. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and Humse Hai Life are a few of the shows she directed and produced under this banner.
Gul Khan has once confessed that she had to suffer some discrimination as her last name is Khan. Once she desired to sell rights to Qubool Hai, it took plenty of struggles to attain a broadcaster. Zee Television ultimately bought the rights to serial. She even felt anxious that a Muslim show won’t be accepted by Indian viewers. Though, later it emerged as an efficaciously run television soap and the superlative show of ZEE Television, which got a 3.4 rating.
|Gul Khan Bio Data|
|Full Name||Gul Khan|
|Age (as of 2019)||46 years old|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1973|
|Gul Khan Academic Profile|
|College/University||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi|
|Gul Khan HD Photos||
|Gul Khan Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Producer, Writer, Director|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Producing Debut: Geet (2010-11)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||128 Pounds|
|Weight in KG||58 Kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.68 m|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Eye Color||12 Inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Not Available|
|Favorite Actress||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Not Available|
|Gul Khan Social Media|
Gul Khan REVEALS About Media Ban On Her Shows | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 3 | Ishqbaaaz
Some Interesting Facts About Gul Khan
- Gul Khan is an Indian writer, director and producer who born in Delhi, India on 5th March 1973.
- Gul primarily appears in Hindi TV Shows. She made her first production debut with television serial ‘Geet’.
- She produced a number of TV serials as, Qubool Hai, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Ishqbaaz, Adhuri Kahaani Hamari, Humsafars, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Dil Boley Oberoi.
- She has also written two TV serials stories like Qubool Hai and Arjun. She is a highly talented and renowned director of Indian television Industry.
- Gul Khan has assimilated melodramatic plot twists with the intention of maintaining its ratings. The show features some differences between traditional cultural views and modern urban viewpoints.
- Gul Khan always desired her lucky charm, Barun in the show. She has made certain that Barun on her show either in the form of leading actor or a small cameo.