Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Hasan Ali|
|Age||28 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||7 February 1994|
|Birthplace||Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan|
Hasan Ali is renowned Pakistani cricketer who made his first debut for Sialkot in the year 2013. In August 2016, Hasan made his first international debut in an ODI match. The next summer, he was included in Pakistan’s international squad for ICC Champions Trophy 2017. Pakistan moved ahead to win this tournament with Hasan Ali’s elected as player of the series right after taking 13 wickets. He emerged as the fastest bowler for Pakistan cricket team to take around 50 wickets in ODIs.
In the year 2018, Hasan Ali was one of thirty-three players to be endowed with a central contract for the years 2018–19 by PCB. He is the son of former Pakistani cricketer Abdul Aziz, to whom Hasan considers his source of encouragement. His family supported him to play cricket from an earlier age. Two native cricketers, one of whom occurs to share the similar name as Ata-ur-Rehman, are his coaches in infancy and Hasan considers Ata-ur-Rehman as his counselor.
In the year 2016, Hassan Ali was included in Pakistan’s One Day International team for their series opposite Ireland and England. On 18 August 2016, he made his first ODI debut against Ireland cricket team. On 7 September 2016, Hassan Ali made his 20th International debut against England. On 22th January 2017, Hasan Ali took his initial five-wicket ODIs tow against Australia.
In the year 2017, Hasan Ali was included in Pakistan’s Test team for their series versus West Indies. On 10 May 2017, He made his first Test debut for Pakistan in 3rd Test match alongside West Indies. Hasan Ali was listed in Pakistan’s team for ICC Champions Trophy 2017. Pakistan ultimately won this tournament for the very first time, beating India by 180 scores. Hasan Ali titled as player of the tournament after taking 13 wickets in total, as well as received Golden Ball. With 13 wickets in hand, Hasan Ali emerged as the leading wicket-taker in a Champions Trophy tournament, accompanied by Jerome Taylor.
In October 2017, alongside Sri Lanka cricket team, Hasan Ali emerged the fastest bowler to take total 50 wickets in One Day International concerning number of matches played. In the year 2017, he took numerous wickets in ODIs by any bowler, with 45 dismissals and was called Emerging Player of the Year for Pakistan Cricket Board. Hasan finished 2017 as top ordered fast bowler in ICC Rankings for ODI cricket players. The ICC also called him as Emergent Cricketer of the Year. In the year 2019, Hasan Ali was included in Pakistan’s team for Cricket World Cup 2019.
Hasan Ali's Photos Gallery
Hasan Ali Career
Profession: Cricketer (Bowler)
Family & Relatives
Father: Not known
Mother: Not known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Samiya Arzoo
Hasan Ali Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to music
Favorite Actor: Jake Weary
Favorite Actress: Alex Borstein
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Hasan Ali!
- Is Hasan Ali addicted to smoking: Not Known.
- Is Hasan Ali alcoholic? Not Known.
- In the year 2016, Peshawar Zalmi accepted him for $10,000 in emerging player group. For the 2017 season, he was reserved by Peshawar of Pakistani Super League.
- In 2017, whilst playing alongside West Indies, Hasan Ali took his succeeding five-wicket tow of the career. He moved ahead to bowl 5 wickets, giving only 38 runs.
- Hasan Ali bowled three wickets out yielding only 24 runs in an ODI’s match alongside South Africa in 2017. Pakistan moved ahead to win this game by 19 runs.