Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Big School tv show|
|Full Name||Joivan Wade|
|Age||28 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||2 August, 1993|
|Birthplace||Downham, Bromley, South London, United Kingdom|
Joivan Wade was born on 2 August 1993 in Lewisham, London, England as Joivan Derek Graham Wade. He is an actor, author, and writer, known for The First Purge (2018), Doctor Who (2005) and EastEnders (1985).
He trained and prepared at Brit School and was an individual member of The National Youth Theatre. Joivan Wade has worked alongside comedy and parody legends David Walliams, Catherine Tate and Matt Lucas on BBC series Big School, Walliams and Friend and Pompidou. Joivan likewise worked with longstanding comic Sir Lenny Henry in his TV adaption and theatre performance of Rudy’s Rare Records. He made his TV debut in an episode scene of Casualty in 2012.
Joivan Wade is an English celebrated star who gained gigantic fame for his breakthrough role as Failia, which he played on the E4’s comedy and drama TV series “Youngers”.
Joivan is a YouTube performer entertainer with the online comedy series Mandem On The Wall. Other television credits incorporate BBC crime drama The Interceptor. Joivan Wade hosted the Music of Black Origin Awards in 2013.
Joivan Wade showed up in two episodes of Doctor Who as Rigsy, a young graffiti artist who helped spare the world. Wade later joined the cast of BBC soap opera EastEnders in February 2016 as Jordan Johnson, taking control over the role from Michael-Joel David Stuart. Film credits include lead roles in The Weekend Movie for Netflix Worldwide, VS. for BBC and Silvertown Films.
Joivan is additionally co-writer and founder of the online platform The Wall of Comedy Since its launch in 2015 the platform has traversed over 3.2 billion views, reaching over 107,000,000 people per week.
Recently, he landed in the 2018’s thriller and horror movies including “Inner Bull”, “The Dare”, “The First Purge”, respectively.
Joivan Wade Education
|College||D&B Academy of Performing Arts|
Check out Joivan Wade's video
Joivan Wade's Photos Gallery
Joivan Wade Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Big School tv show
Film Dubet: Callum (2012)
TV Show: Casualty (2012)
Salary: US$ 20K-23K Per Episode
Net Worth: US$ 1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Brother(s): Romayle Wade Jerome Wade
Marital Status: Single
Joivan Wade Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Joivan Wade!
• Joivan Wade has two brothers, Romayle (b. May 1991) and Jerome Wade (b. September 1996).
• He hosted the Music of Black Origin Awards in 2013.
• Joivan is an English actor who appeared in teen drama Youngers on E4.
• He initially became known as a YouTuber for his comedy series Mandem On The Wall.
• He gained recognition and acknowledgment early in his career when he was cast as Manyou in the BBC comedy TV series “Big School” in 2013.
• Joivan started his professional career in 2012 with the British medical drama series “Casualty” as Jacob.
• Joivan has played fan favorite Rigsy across two series of Doctor Who and series regular Jordan Johnson in Eastenders.
• Joivan stars as Isaiah in the 4th installment portion of Hollywood franchise The First Purge for Universal and Blumhouse pictures.