Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 1 inches (155 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in The Vagina Monologues|
|Full Name||Julie Halston|
|Age||67 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1954|
|Birthplace||Suffolk County, New York, United States|
Julie Halston is an American renowned performing actress, comedian, and entertainer. Julie was brought up in Flushing, New York. When she was 4 years old, her mother Madeline Dolly, and her father Rudolph Abatelli relocated to Commack, Long Island. Julie Halston completed her Bachelor in Arts and Theater from the University of Hofstra. In the 1980s, Julie Halston first accomplished fame and acknowledgment as a talented actress due to her featuring performances in the Charles Busch satire comic plays in New York City.
Julie Halston is an establishing individual member alongside different journalists and entertainers like Charles Ludlam, Ann Magnuson, John Fleck, and Lypsinka of the Mr. Busch theatre production house, Theater-in-Limbo. They together assist in social development that renewed the Off-Broadway theatre productions.
The director, Mr. Busch recognized her as his dream actress and composed numerous jobs for Julie in his theatre plays such as, Vampire Lesbians of Sodom in 1984, Red Scare on Sunset in 1991, The Lady in Question in 1989, You Should be so Lucky in 1994, The Tribute Artist in 2013, and The Divine Sister in 2011. In 1992, Julie Halston started composing 1 lady satire comic shows that eventually prompted as an effective Broadway Production namely, Julie Halston’s Comedy Lifetime.
Later Julie Halston showed up in numerous On-Broadway and Off-Broadway theatre plays incorporating Hairspray, The Women, Gypsy, Anything Goes, You Can’t Take it with You, Twentieth Century, On The Town, and The Man Who Came to Dinner. She has accumulated wide recognition from her exuberant appearances which granted her nominations for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in plays like Red Scare on Sunset, The Divine Sister, and White Chocolate.
Furthermore, Julie’s depiction of Gay Wellington character in the play You Can’t Take it With You garnered her the Richard Seff Award. Julie Halston wedded TV correspondent and a renowned anchor Ralph Howard in 1992. However, Ralph Howard passed on 7th August, 2018 because of Pulmonary Fibrosis. Julie Halston has portrayed in 33 Television shows and movies incorporating her featuring performances as Hazel in Difficult People, as Mrs. Carruthers in The Electric Company, and as Bitsy in Sex and The City.
Julie Halston Education
|College||Hofstra University (B.A Theatre Arts)|
Julie Halston's Photos Gallery
Julie Halston Career
Profession: Actress, Comedian
Known For: Famous for starring in The Vagina Monologues
Play Album: Vampire Lesbians of Sodom (1984)
Net Worth: USD $15 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Rudolph Abatelli
Mother: Julia Madeline Abatelli
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Ralph Howard (m. 1992)
Nathan Lane (1998)
Julie Halston Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Julie Halston!
- Her self-written comedy play Julie Halston’s Lifetime Comedy was nominated as a Best Play in an Outer Critics Circle category.
- At the acclaimed Birdland Jazz Club, Julie Halston solo comic performances granted her 4 MAC Awards.
- The Broadway Theater Alliance give her the title Legend of Off-Broadway in 2011.
- Julie Halston alongside famous essayist Donna Daley, co-composed the Monologs for Show Off’s book that was later launched by Heinemann Press in 2008.
- In 2016, Julie Halston guest featured in the Television drama series The Mentors which earned her an NYC Fest Award.