Khesari Lal Yadav was born on 6th March 1986 in Chhapra, Bihar, India. Khesari Lal Yadav is a Bhojpuri Performing Actor, Model, and Singer. Khesari Lal Yadav is recognized as the superhit singer, producer, stage artist, and live performer. He becomes part of the media industry at a quite early age of his life. Khesari Lal Yadav’s success leap forward was initially originated from his Bhojpuri Album Collection “Maal Bhetai Mela Me”. At that point, Khesari Lal Yadav began Media Career as Bhojpuri Singer and associated with Bhojpuri Television and Film Industry.
Khesari Lal Yadav popular Album Songs are Saiyan Aaiba Ki Na Aaiba, “Piyawa Gaye Re Hamar Saudi Re Bhauji, Lehnga me Meeter, Saiya Arab Gayle Na, and Pyar Mange Lungi Bichake”. In 2012, Khesari Lal Yadav has begun his acting profession by performing in the hit Bhojpuri Movie Saajan Chale Sasural. As a result of the motion picture “Saajan Chale Sasural”, Khesari Lal Yadav turned into a rising Bhojpuri film star in early 2012.
Khesari Lal Yadav is a folk vocalist, and additionally a dancer in Bhojpuri film industry. Khesari Lal Yadav is especially prominent in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand. this was the defining moment of Khesari Lal Yadav life. Up till now, Khesari Lal Yadav has partaken in excess of 100 famous collections. Khesari Lal Yadav likewise sings Bolbam bhajan, Devi bhakti geet, Chaita, Fagua, Lok geet, and Romantic melodic Tunes. Khesari Lal Yadav is outstanding amongst other playback artists of Bhojpuri film industry. For the most part, Khesari Lal Yadav sings melodic songs for the movies in which Khesari becomes a prominent performing artist.
Khesari Lal Yadav sings in his native language Bhojpuri. In 2016, Khesari Lal Yadav was granted with the honorary award of Best Popular Actor at the Bhojpuri Film Awards. Khesari Lal Yadav likewise received the renowned Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award. In 2017, Khesari Lal Yadav was garnered with the UP Ratan Award in the notorious exhibition. Khesari Lal Yadav has participated in more than 24 Bhojpuri Movies. Khesari’s most loved on-screen actresses accomplice with whom he mostly collaborated are Rani Mukherjee, and Kajal Raghawani.
Stay tuned to find out more about Khesari Lal Yadav and his LifeStyle.
You might also like Ulka Gupta and her LifeStyle.
|Khesari Lal Yadav Bio Data||Description|
|Name||Khesari Lal Yadav|
|Full Name||Khesari Lal Yadav|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Khesari Lal|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1986|
|Birthplace||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|Khesari Lal Yadav Academic Profile|
|Khesari Lal Yadav HD Photos||
|Khesari Lal Yadav Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Film: Sajan Chale Sasural (Bhojpuri, 2011)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
Kajal Raghwani (Actress, rumored)
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||172 lbs|
|Weight in KG||78 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 7”|
|Height in Meter||1.70 m|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Not Available|
|Favorite Actress||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Not Available|
|Khesari Lal Yadav Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Khesari Lal Yadav
- Khesari Lal Yadav was born in a Hindu family in Chhapra, Bihar, India.
- In 2011, Khesari Lal Yadav began his acting profession with Bhojpuri Film ‘Sajan Chale Sasural.
- Khesari Lal Yadav first Bhojpuri collection was ‘Maal Bhetai Mela Me’.
- Khesari Lal Yadav wedded to Bhojpuri Actress, Kajal Raghwani and they have a child, Yugraj Yadav.
- In 2016, Khesari Lal Yadav was granted with the honorary award of Best Popular Actor at the Bhojpuri Film Awards.
- Khesari Lal Yadav likewise received the renowned Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award.
- Khesari Lal Yadav has participated in more than 24 Bhojpuri Movies.
- Khesari Lal Yadav likewise sings Bolbam bhajan, Devi bhakti geet, Chaita, Fagua, Lok geet, and Romantic melodic Tunes.
- Khesari Lal Yadav has collaborated with the most well known Bhojpuri famous people, Monalisa, Kajal Raghwani, Akshara Singh, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Anjana Singh, Rani Chatterjee, Amrapali Dubey and many more.
- Aside from acting, Khesari Lal Yadav additionally exceptionally well-known vocalist and his outstanding melodies like, Piyawa Gaye Re Hamar Saudi Re Bhauji, Saiya Aiba Ki Na Aiba, Saiya Arab Gayle Na, Pyar Menge Lungi Bichake, Lehnga Me Meter, Laga Ke Machhar Dani Rajau and so forth.
- In 2017, Khesari Lal Yadav was garnered with the UP Ratan Award in the notorious exhibition.