Full Name:Leighton Marissa Meester
Profession:Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model
Age:34 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:April 9, 1986
Birthplace:Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 5 inches (1.64 m)
Weight:53 kg (117 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-24-34 inches
Dress Size:5 (US)
Leighton Marissa Meester was born on April 9, 1986. Leighton Meester is an American Performer, Singer, Musician, and Model. Leighton Meester, birthplace was Fort Worth, Texas. She was born to Constance Lynn, and Douglas Jay Meester. Her dad is a land facilitator, and her mom is an essayist.
Leighton Meester went to the Professional Children’s School and started filling in as a model with Wilhelmina. Leighton Meester likewise reserved advertisements for Tamagotchi and Clearasil, and along with Amanda Seyfried, modeled for Limited Too. She moved to Los Angeles, California and went to Hollywood and Beverly Hills High Schools at the age of 14. Leighton Meester then exchanged to a little non-public school and graduated a year sooner than typical.
In 1999, Leighton Meester made her acting presentation as a homicide unfortunate casualty’s companion, Alyssa Turner, on a scene of Law and Order. Following this, in 2013 she made her film make a big appearance in Hangman’s Curse, in view of the smash hit book by Frank Peretti. Meester had an arrangement customary role in Tarzan, which publicized for just eight scenes.
Around the same time, she partook in Bulgari’s compassionate endeavors for the Save the Children association with Isabella Rossellini and Maribel Verdú. Meester next fronted a stunner battle for Korean brand eSpoir. Leighton Meester shot a crusade for the followup aroma, Lovestruck Floral Rush. Italian Fashion house Missoni called Meester the substance of their 2011 summer campaign.
Leighton Meester, is best recognized for her featured role as the insidious socialite Blair Waldorf on adolescent TV arrangement Gossip Girl. Leighton Meester has additionally shown up in movies, such as Killer Movie (2008), The Roommate (2011), Country Strong (2010), The Oranges (2011), The Judge (2014), and Monte Carlo (2011). In 2014, Leighton Meester made her big appearance in the film Mice and Men. In 2018, Leighton Meester perform the role of Angie D’Amato on ABC TV series Single Parents.
Notwithstanding acting, Leighton Meester has likewise wandered into music. Leighton Meester highlighted on Cobra Starship’s “Great Girls Go Bad”, which presented on the main 10 categories of Billboard Hot 100. On the Universal Republic label, Leighton Meester released her 1st single “Someone to Love”. In 2010, Leighton sang her 2nd single “Your Love’s a Drug”. Leighton Meester has likewise recorded tunes for different soundtracks. In 2014, Leighton Meester turned out to be the winner of the Best Actress Award at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, for Like Sunday, Like Rain. In 2014, She was the essence of French brand Naf’s harvest for the winter collection. In 2014, Leighton Meester debut collection, Heartstrings, was released. Leighton has likewise done modeling, having been the substance of brands, such as Vera Wang, Jimmy Choo, and Herbal Essences.
Stay connected to discover more about Leighton Meester and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Angelina Jolie and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Leighton Meester!
- At the season of her introduction to this world, Leighton Meester’s folks were serving time in a government jail for their inclusion in a medication ring that snuck weed from Jamaica to the United States
- Leighton Meester and her kin moved with their mom to New York City, when she was just 11 years of age.
- Leighton Meester completed a two-part harmony with DJ Clinton Sparks on “Front Cut”, which showed up on the web in February 2011.
- Right off the bat in 2009, Leighton Meester collaborated with Reebok to demonstrate their new Top Down sneakers.
- Leighton Meester, wound up connected to the actor Adam Brody, whom she met while recording for the film The Oranges in 2010.
- Despite the Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester acted with co-actor Ed Westwick in a Nikon Coolpix arrangement commercial. They were the essence of the Korean garments line ASK Enquired.
- She featured with Gwyneth Paltrow and Garrett Hedlund in the down-home music Country Strong.
- Leighton Meester was one of the 100 big name storytellers highlighted in the narrative Unity, which had a restricted showy release.
- In 2010, Meester marked on to be the representative for Herbal Essences hair items.
- Leighton Meester gave vocals on Cobra Starship’s tune “Great Girls Go Bad”, which crested at the top 7 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2014, Leighton Meester turned out to be the winner of the Best Actress Award at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, for Like Sunday, Like Rain.
- In 2014, She was the essence of French brand Naf’s harvest for the winter collection.
Leighton Meester Education
School: Professional Children’s School in NYC, USA
Hollywood High School
Beverly Hills High School
Leighton Meester Gallery
Leighton Meester Career
Profession: Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model
Debut TV Series/Movie: Drama TV series: Gossip Girl on The CW
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $5 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Douglas Meester
Mother: Constance Meester
Brother(s): Douglas, Alexander
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Adam Brody (m. 2014)
Daughter(s): Arlo Day Brody
Sebastian Stan (2008-2010)
Garrett Hedlund (2011)
Adam Brody (2013-Present)
Leighton Meester Favorites
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite TV Show: Disciple
Riyaz Aly Wish Riyaz Aly Happy Birthday
Charlie Lenehan Wish Charlie Lenehan Happy Birthday
Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Wish Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Happy Birthday
Samantha Logan Wish Samantha Logan Happy Birthday
Briana Lane Wish Briana Lane Happy Birthday
Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan Pillai Wish Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan Pillai Happy Birthday
Irfan Khan Pathan Wish Irfan Khan Pathan Happy Birthday
Sudesh Lehri Wish Sudesh Lehri Happy Birthday