Full Name:Maria Wasti
Age (as of 2019):39 years old
Date of Birth:14 August 1980
Birthplace:Dar es Salam Tanzania
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
Weight:58 Kg (128 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-25-35 Inches
Dress Size:12 Inches
Bored? Watch video biography of Maria Wasti
Maria Wasti was born on Aug 14, 1980, in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Maria Wasti is a part of Pakistani television and film industry. She passed her initial life in Tanzania before shifting to Pakistan with her family.
In mid of 1990, Maria Wasti was managed by Bakhtiar Ahmed who was the programme manager at PTV Lahore Centre. She got an offer to be cast in a play titled Sarah Aur Ammara opposite movie actress Resham. This telefilm demonstrated a tale around two sisters experiencing the turmoil of arranged marriages.
After the first achievement in the television industry, Maria Wasti started receiving roles in numerous other plays in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad centers of PTV. She considers Bano Qudsia’s Kallo as one of her most paramount plays.
Maria Wasti performed many applauded roles in various film and television series. One of her roles was a woman victim individual in Drama serial Baadlon Par Basera. In this, she was mightily driven into marriage with a doctor who lives in the United States of America on the telephone and when she at last for the first time meets him, she found that her telephonic marriage husband was not the one that she thought him to be.
Maria Wasti is normally seen performing unglamorous roles involving delicate issues regarding women respect issues in Pakistan. She has played roles portraying prominent women like Salma Murad and Bilquis Edhi. Bilquis Edhi was a Lenin Peace Prize winner.
In 2002, Maria Wasti organized a production house, where she has successfully produced various serials and a dozen plays. Maria Wasti moreover hosts the talk show Sunrise from Istanbul on SEE TV that is Turkish based Pakistani TV station.
Few of the Maria Wasti drama serials include:
- Aashiyana (1997)
- Aurat Ka Ghar Konsa (2011)
- Baadlon Par Basera
- Babban Khala Ki Betiyaan
- Boota from Toba Tek Singh (2000)
- Kaali Aankhain
- Kabhi Kabhi (2013)
Stay connected to find out more about Maria Wasti and her LifeStyle.
You might also love Sanam Baloch and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Maria Wasti!
- Maria Wasti is the niece of Rizwan Wasti and Tahira Wasti.
- She started her showbiz career as an actress in 1999 with the TV serial ‘Sarah Aur Ammara’ of PTV.
- Maria Wasti’s parents wanted their daughter to become a doctor but she preferred a career in entertainment.
- She has performed adaptable characters on the screen including funny, serious, negative, positive and sentimental ones.
- Maria Wasti has done more than 50 serials and around the similar number of assorted plays.
- She is all around perceived for being frank on various issues of ladies’ rights, sexual orientation fairness, and partiality.
- She is also the host of the famous talk show ‘Sunrise From Istanbul’ aired on See TV.
- She personally owns a production house named ‘Creativity’. She has produced and created many hit TV serials under her generation house.
- She has just two movies on her credit titled as ‘Ramchand’ and ‘Yaraana’.
Maria Wasti Education
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Maria Wasti Gallery
Maria Wasti Career
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- TV: Ammarah aur Sarah
Salary: 2 Lac
Net Worth: $10 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Available
Mother: Not Available
Brother(s): Not Available
Sister(s): 2 sisters
Marital Status: Unmarried
Son(s): Not Available
Daughter(s): Not Available