Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||39-32-12 inches|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||66 kg (150 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Mayank Agarwal Education
School: Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru
College: Jain university, Bengaluru
Mayank Agarwal Career
Profession: Cricketer (Batsman)
Test debut (cap 295): 26 December 2018 v Australia
Net Worth: INR ₹12-13 Crore approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
Mother: Suchitra Singh
Brother: Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Aashita Sood (m. 2018-present)
Mayank Agarwal Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to Music
Favorite Destination: Goa
Favorite Food: Thai Food
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Sport: Cricket
Facts You Never Knew About Mayank Agarwal
- Mayank Agarwal is an Indian Cricketer. He was born on 16 February 1991 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Mayank Agarwal is a famous Right-handed batsman, who plays first-class cricket for Karnataka in Domestic Cricket.
- He scored 1,000 runs in first-class cricket and he also was the leading run-scorer in 2017-18 Ranji Trophy with 1,160 runs.
- He played Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy, 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup and Karnataka Premier League.
- In 2018, Mayank Agarwal played for Kings XI Punjab Team Squad in Indian Premier League. He is very talented and most popular batsman cricketer in India.
- Mayank Agarwal Age 27 years Old, He born in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.