Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches (1.77 m)|
|Weight||97 kg (214 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Ransom Tom Mullen movie|
|Full Name||Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Nationality||Australian, American, Irish|
|Age||66 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1956|
|Birthplace||Peekskill, New York, U.S.|
Mel Gibson is an American performing artist and producer. He is best known for his role as Max Rockatansky in the first three films of the action series Mad Max and as Martin Riggs in the film series Lethal Weapon.
In Central America, Gibson gave $500,000 to the El Mirador Basin Project to ensure the last tract of virgin rain woods. Mel Gibson is a supporter of a charitable association, Angels at Risk.
People from the Congregation of Christian Brothers taught Mel Gibson during his secondary school years at St Leo’s Catholic College in Wahroonga, New South Wales. In 1977, after completing his graduation, Gibson started work on the shooting of Mad Max.
However, he kept on functioning as a theatre performer. Later, in Adelaide, Gibson becomes part of the State Theater Company of South Australia. Gibson’s showy credits incorporate the role of Estragon in the play Waiting for Godot.
Mel Gibson is best known for his thrilling legend roles. At age 12, Gibson shifted to Sydney, Australia, along with his parents. He concentrated on his acting classes at the National Institute of Dramatic Art. Later in the play, Romeo and Juliet Mel Gibson starred along with Judy Davis.
During the 1980s, Mil Gibson established a production organization named as Icon Entertainment. In 1981, Gibson earned a driving role in the widely praised World War I drama series Gallipoli, which Peter Weir directed.
Mel Gibson’s fame for being a genuine, flexible performing artist rewarded him with the Best Actor Award from the Australian Film Institute. In 1995, Gibson coordinated and featured in the epic, chronicled dramatic movie Braveheart.
Because of its immense success, Gibson earned the Academy Award, and also the Golden Globe Award for Best Director. He earned the Academy Award for Best Picture of the year.
Mel Gibson Education
|School||National Institute of Dramatic Art (Kensington, Sydney, Australia)
Asquith Boys High School (Asquith, New South Wales, Australia)
|College||St. Leo's Catholic College (Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia)|
Check out Mel Gibson's video
Mel Gibson's Photos Gallery
Mel Gibson Career
Profession: Actor, Producer, Director
Known For: Famous for starring in Ransom Tom Mullen movie
Film Debut: Summer City (1977)
Net Worth: USD $425 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Hutton Gibson
Mother: Anne Reilly
Brother(s): Donal Gibson
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Robyn Moore Gibson (m. 1980–2011)
Son(s): Milo Gibson Christian Gibson Lars Gerard Gibson Edward Gibson Louis Gibson William Gibson Thomas Gibson
Daughter(s): Hannah Gibson Lucia Gibson
- Nadia Lanfranconi (2012)
- Violet Kowal (2009)
- Oksana Pochepa (2009)
- Oksana Grigorieva (2008 – 2010)
Mel Gibson Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Mel Gibson!
- Mel Gibson holds double American and Irish citizenship.
- Following nonattendance of 10 years, Mel Gibson reappeared in 2016 and directed the movie, Hacksaw Ridge. His directorial rebound won him 2 Academy Awards.
- Mel Gibson is also a property financial specialist, with various properties located in Malibu, California, a private island in Fiji, a few areas in Costa Rica, and several properties in Australia.
- In some cases, as an executive director, Mel Gibson breaks the strain anxiety on set by asking his performers to wear a red comedian nose and perform genuine scenes.
- On February 14, 1968, Mel Gibson’s dad was granted US$145,000 in a business related damage claim against the New York Central Railroad.
- Mel Gibson’s more youthful siblings, Donal, is likewise a performing artist.
- Mel Gibson was captured by Los Angeles Sheriff’s Deputy James Mee for driving impaired (DUI) while over speeding with an open holder of liquor, which is illicit in California.
- Mel Gibson’s dubious proclamations brought about his being boycotted in Hollywood for right around 10 years.
- In Adelaide, Mel Gibson becomes part of the State Theater Company of South Australia.
- The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) blamed Mel Gibson for homophobia
- In Central America, Mel Gibson gave $500,000 to the El Mirador Basin Project to ensure the last tract of virgin rain woods.
- Mel Gibson is likewise a supporter of a charitable association Angels at Risk, that concentrates on training about medication and liquor maltreatment among teenagers.