Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches (1.60 m)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show|
|Full Name||Natalie Elise Hall|
|Age||32 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1990|
Natalie Hall was born on 25th January 1990. She is a Canadian performer, entertainer, and famous actress. Natalie Hall has shown up in different Broadway, TV, and Film Creations. Natalie Hall experienced her early childhood days in Vancouver, British Columbia. In order to seek better work opportunities on Broadway, Natalie moved to New York City.
Natalie Hall receives her initial dance training from London Academy. When she was 16 years of age, she completed her graduation in ballet dancing with distinction. Natalie Hall performed her very first Broadway role in the Broadway creation of A Chorus Line where she portrayed as Val. Natalie’s depiction of the character Val earned her wide recognition and an Ovation honor. In 2010, Natalie Hall relocated for acquiring huge fame and notoriety to Los Angeles.
Natalie Hall was given a role in the soap opera melodic drama serial All My Children as Colby Chandler. This opera was aired on ABC TV Channel. It was further declared that Natalie Hall would supplant the role of Natalie Floyd as Kate Randall, who was Hanna’s prospective stepsister in the Family drama arrangement Pretty Little Liars on 29th June 2011. She portrayed her character in the series up to 2012. In 2011, Natalie Hall played a lead role in the brief TV series arrangement Love’s Christmas Journey, as Ellie King Davis.
Later, she was given a role in The CW drama arrangement Star-Crossed as Taylor who was the Queen Bee and a daring person in 2013. Further, Natalie Hall performed a supporting role in the parody drama arrangement Drop Dead Diva initially for just 3 episodes. Natalie Hall depicts the role of Amber Mills, who was the vampire sister of inhabitant scoundrel Sarah Newlin in the cast of HBO’s True Blood.
Natalie Hall co-featured in the therapeutic parody drama series Royal Pains in a guest appearance as Hope, who was a vaudeville artist who swings to Jeremiah for assistance when she starts encountering torment amid her act. In New York, apart from acting, Natalie performs in different musical recordings such as Better with You and Allowed To Fall. On 16th December 2012, Natalie recorded Ray Charles’s song Hallelujah I Love Her So at A Better Holiday show profiting The Ali Forney Center.
Natalie Hall Education
|College||Saint Mary's College|
Check out Natalie Hall's video
Natalie Hall's Photos Gallery
Natalie Hall Career
Profession: Actress, Singer
Known For: Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show
TV Show: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2008)
Net Worth: USD $300,000 Approx
Marital Status: In a relationship
Brandon Barash (2011 – 2012)
Natalie Hall Favorites
Favorite Food: Pizza, Chinese Food
Favorite Color: Pink, Purpler
Facts You Never Knew About Natalie Hall!
- Natalie’s mom was an efficient ballet dancer.
- She was such a boyish girl, who cherished games and was aggressively competitive.
- Natalie Hall has 2 big brothers and she grew up along with them as a strong family connection.
- On an all young boys soccer team, Natalie Hall used to be the prominent team member.
- On 25th November, 2009, Natalie Hall made her first premiere debut in the Television Broadway Industry.
- Natalie Hall showed up on the front page of the Canadian Fave design magazine as a fashion diva.
- She is additionally an individual member of the Prestigious New York’s Actors Studio.