8 Things You Didn’t Know About Mckenna Grace
1. Animal Lover and VegetarianMckenna is a true animal lover although she is only 14 due to her love for animals she is unable to consume animal products. She is a vegetarian and follows an animal-free diet.
2. Mature ThinkerDespite her age, the actor seems quite mature through her thinking. She has the ability to act like an old soul and think maturely.
3. Not Allowed to Watch Her showsShe has done many shows up till now but still, she is not allowed by her parents to watch her own show as they don’t want their daughter to watch something so mature.
4. DebutHer acting debut started with Disney XD television series ‘Crash & Bernstein’ where she played the role of “Jasmine”, the youngest daughter of the Bernsteins.
5. Younger Age RolesAs a child actor, she had done playing many younger versions of a character in some different movies and TV shows like young “Caroline Forbes” in “Vampire Diaries”
6. Animal Rights AdvocateShe is also an animal rights activist, she created a video for PETA Kids about the dangers of leaving dogs in cars on hot days. She’s also filmed a video for Farm Sanctuary about turkeys’ intelligent, sociable, and affectionate nature. 
7. Favourite BookIn her interview with Washington Post, the actress reveals that her favorite book is “Where the Red Fern Grows” by “Wilson Rawls”. She confessed “I cried for three hours after reading it. I thought it was a really sweet story about a boy and his dog.”
8. First AuditionShe went to her first acting audition while on vacation with her family in Los Angeles. After she landed her first recurring television role, her entire family relocated to Los Angeles.