8 Things You Didn’t Know About Mohammad Nawaz
1. Playing Cricket From An Early AgeMohammad Nawaz, a left-arm medium-fast bowler, and middle-order batsman began playing cricket at the age of 14. This gifted individual has developed into a great cricketer who is now becoming well-known for his performance.
2. Changed His Bowling StyleNawaz began his career as a left-arm medium-fast bowler but later switched to a left-arm spin bowling style. That transforms him into a spin-bowling all-rounder.
3. His First Class DebutIn the year 2012, he made his first-class debut for Rawalpindi. Nawaz scored 1440 runs and claimed 44 wickets at an average of 24.4 in four seasons of first-class cricket after his debut.
4. International DebutNawaz made his T20 International debut for Pakistan against the United Arab Emirates in the 2016 Asia Cup. Following some outstanding performances in the Pakistan Super League. In his debut encounter, he was struck for 38 runs in three overs of bowling. 
5. Doesn’t Get Many Chances To Represent PakistanNawaz doesn’t have many chances to represent Pakistan because Yasir Shah and Shadab Khan have solidified their positions on the national team. He was unable to join the Pakistan team for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy.
6. His Recent Runchase In Pakistan Vs IndiaNawaz, a 28-year-old left-arm spinner, put on a 73-run stand for the third wicket with Mohammad Rizwan. It was a collaborative effort that kept Pakistan firmly in the hunt during a difficult pursuit. 
7. A Loving HusbandDespite the fact that Nawaz is a heartthrob. He has, however, already devoted his heart to his wife. Nawaz is spotted on Instagram taking images of his wife and expressing his love for her.
8. Reserve Player For Pakistan’s Travel To EnglandThe Covid 19 take many opportunities from several players, but fortunately not from Nawaz. He was appointed one of four reserve players for Pakistan’s travel to England during the COVID-19 pandemic in June 2020.