Zoe Colletti is an Actress by profession, she is an on-screen character, known for “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019)”, “Annie (2014)”, and “Wildlife (2018)”. If you are one of her fans then you might be curious in knowing these unknown facts that we’ve discussed below.
8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zoe Margaret Colletti
1. Zoe Colletti’s Impressive CareerZoe first went into the film business in 2006, when she was cast in the Television movies American Men depicting the role of “Emma Wilson”. She also had a repetitive visitor role in the 2010 period of the show Rubicon. Because of her rising popularity, Zoe has gotten an opportunity to work on three unique tasks. In such a brief period, she has become an incredible image for up-and-coming entertainers.
2. Has A Blended EthnicityConsidering her family background, she has acquired a blended ethnicity. Her dad Christopher is of Italian and Sicilian beginning while her mom Cheryl originates from the Dutch-German genealogy.
3. Zoe Colletti Likes Horror MoviesBeing in a horror movie is a dream for Colletti. She’s young, so the vast majority of the horror movies she’s seen are most recent, yet she said she likes ‘The Shining’. She is a huge enthusiast of movies like this that are a ton of heavenly stuff. Zoi Colletti is additionally an overly huge fan of horror movies that are biopics or real-life horror, like; ‘The Conjuring’. These are some extraordinary horror movies that she loves.
4. But, She Is Afraid Of Watching Horror MoviesShe is frightened of horror movies 100% yet she loves to watch them. She is a horrendous check since she lay down with the lights on constantly. There are consistently people in her room under her bed. That is each child’s bad dream, covering up under your bed and having something under your bed. However, featuring horror movies didn’t help to cure her fear of them.
5. “Walking Dead” FanZoe has been a die-hard fan of “The Walking Dead” universe since she was 12 years old. “The Walking Dead: World Beyond” was, in fact, the first show for which she auditioned. She also claims to be a die-hard fan of the franchise. 
6. City On A HillIn Showtime’s series ‘City on a Hill’, Colletti plays Kevin Bacon’s daughter. Her film Wildlife went to Sundance, she was on a scene of Law and Order: SVU and she was one of the vagrants in 2014’s Annie.
Not Benny! 😥 pic.twitter.com/Toi5boWSZs— City On A Hill (@SHOCityOnAHill) July 18, 2019