Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 2 Inches (1.57 m)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show|
|Full Name||Virenia Gwendolyn Nia, Peeples|
|Age||60 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1961|
|Birthplace||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Nia Peeples was born on 10th December 1961 in Hollywood, California. She is an American actress, singer, and R&B dancer. She is the daughter of Robert Peeples and Elizabeth Joan who is a flamenco artist. Nia Peeples went to the University of California to complete her graduation.
Nia Peeples runs an online association, Elements of Life, which advances wellness, motivation, sound ways of life-changing, and prosperity. For its promotional development, Nia works alongside her business mentor Amy Applebaum.
Nia Peeples began her professional career by being associated with a famous talent group The Young Americans. Their music super hit collection Trouble topped the charts of the Hot Dance Play at number 1 position in 1988. Later, on the Billboard Hot 100 list, it moved on position 35. In 1991, Nia Peeples best-rated pop single song which positioned at number 12 on the chart of Billboard Hot 100 was Street Of Dreams. This brings her huge success and wide recognition.
Further, Nia, in order to promote the norms of her former University, has made a music video Everything You Can Dream. Keith Williams, conceptualized this music video and Alan Bloom directed it for the campaign in 1986. At The Carnival Choreographer’s Ball, Nia Peeples gave a Lifetime Achievement Award to Debbie Allen on its tenth commemoration show on 4th February 2009.
Prominently, Nia Peeples depicted the character role of Nicole Chapman who was a fine art student on the drama serial Fame. She portrayed the role of Kiani in the comic film North Shore in 1987. In addition, she hosted and facilitated the brief American weeknight Top Pops dance show titled The Party Machine with Nia Peeples. In the hit TV drama arrangement Walker, Texas Ranger, she depicted the role of Sydney Cooke that aired from 1999 to 2001 ON CBS Entertainment.
In 2007, Nia Peeples has given the role of Karen Taylor in the cast of TV series arrangement The Young and the Restless. Further, Nia Peeples performed a lead role in the ABC Family drama serial Pretty Little Liars, which was the adaptation of Sara Shepard’s novel in 2010.
Nia Peeples Education
|School||West Covina High School|
|College||University of California, Los Angeles|
Check out Nia Peeples's video
Nia Peeples's Photos Gallery
Nia Peeples Career
Profession: Actress, Singer
Known For: Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show
Film Debut: Fame (1984)
TV Show: The Music Shoppe (1981)
Net Worth: USD $3 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Robert Peeples
Mother: Elizabeth Peeples
Sister(s): Cynthia Peeples
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Sam George (m. 2004–2015)
Son(s): Christopher Hewett
Daughter(s): Sienna Noelle Peeples Chartrand
Lauro Chartrand (1997 – 2004)
Guy Ecker (1984 – 1986)
Nia Peeples Favorites
Hobbies: tandem surfing
Favorite Food: Chinese Food
Favorite Color: Brown
Facts You Never Knew About Nia Peeples!
- In West Covina, Nia was brought up and spent her early childhood days.
- Nia Peeples dad pertains to Mississippi and is of English, Scots-Irish, Italian, and Native American lineage.
- Currently, Nia Peeples dwells in Malibu, California and has 2 children from her 2 ex-husbands Howard Hewett, and Lauro Chartrand.
- Nia Peeples showed up in the Raspberry Beret music video that earned her huge fame among the viewers.
- The American magnificent beauty, who showed up at the second yearly Hatch media celebration, as a mentor is said to be a stunning person in the real world as well.