Nurgül Yeşilçay was born on 26 March 1976. Nurgul is a Turkish stage and film performing actress. Nurgül Yeşilçay was born in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. She finished his secondary and high school education in Izmir. In 2001, Nurgul studied drama at the State Conservatoire of Anadolu University in Eskişehir. Since her graduation, Nurgul has performed numerous noteworthy roles for the stage, including Ophelia in Hamlet and Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire. Theatre aside, she shot to prestige as the lead in, among others, three record-breaking Turkish television dramas.
Nurgul Yesilcay became famous with her role as “Gülsüm” in The Second Spring series amid her university education. In 2002, she was acclaimed for her job as “Bahar Karadağ” in Asmalı Konak series directed by Çağan Irmak. That year, she featured in The Mummy Escape with Teoman. In 2003, she imparted the lead role to Asst. Konak-Hayat in the sequel of Asmali Konak, directed by Abdullah Oguz, with Ozcan Deniz. She got the award of Best Actress in 2005 Adana Golden Boll Film Festival with her role as Kostak Emine in Eğreti Gelin directed by Atıf Yılmaz. Around the same time, she additionally showed up in the TV series Melissa Island with Hande Ataizi.
In 2004, Nurgul went about as the character of “Saliha” in the story of Tell Istanbul directed by five directors. In the 2005-2006 season, she imparted the lead role with Berna Laçin and Kenan Işık in The Belalı Baldız series which was published at ATV. In 2006, Nurgul appeared in the theater play Cem Özer ‘ You Were Without You. Nurgul began shooting the movie, titled Life On the Coast, in which she composed, directed and produced the screenplay of Fatih Akın in September 2006. In 2007, she appeared as “Ezo Gelin” in “Ezo Gelin” series.
In February 2011, Nurgul separated from Cem Özer. In January 2010, Nurgul published in the series called Love and Punishment, Murat Yıldırım contributed the lead role. In 2011 the series finished. In the same year, Nurgul showed up ahead of the pack job of Sensiz Olmaz, which started broadcasting on Show TV. In 2012, Nurgul participated in the series Sultan and in the 20th episode she completed the screens by making a last. In 2013, she played in Aşk Kırmızı. Nurgul has gone about as a guest actor in Galip Derviş and İşler Güçler. Around the same year, she played the character of “Candan” in Bebek İşi TV series. In 2014, Nurgul acted in the series adı The Murder. In 2015, Yeşilçay, who turned into the proprietor of the summit with her character “Gülseren” in the shattered television series Paramparça, left the series in 2016 because of the script.
Stay connected to find out more about Nurgul Yesilcay and her LifeStyle.
You may also like Engin Akyurek and her lifestyle.
Nurgül Yeşilçay Bio Data
Name: Nurgül Yeşilçay
Full Name: Nurgul Esily
Nickname/Alternative Name: Nurgül
Age (as of 2019): 42 years old
Date of Birth: March 26, 1976
Birthplace: Afyon Garahisar, Turkey
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hometown: Afyon Garahisar, Turkey
Nurgül Yeşilçay Academic Profile
Qualification: Anadolu University State Conservatoire in Eskisehir
Nurgül Yeşilçay HD Photos
Nurgül Yeşilçay Career and Net Worth
Occupation: Theater and Film Actress
Known For: Turkish stage and Film Actress
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Hersey Çok Güzel Olacak (1998)
- Semir Arslanyürek’s in 2001 (as Şellale) → (The Waterfall)
- TV Series: Ikinci Bahar (1998)
- 45th Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival for the movie i.e., Vicdan (Best Actress)
- Golden Boll Award for movie i.e., Borrowed Bride 2005 (Best Actress)
- Sadri Alışık Acting Awards for the movie i.e., Adam and the Devil 2008 (Best Actress)
- Contemporary Screen Actors Guild Awards (ÇASOD) for the movie i.e., Adam and the Devıl-The Edge of Heaven 2008 (Best Actress)
- Golden Orange Award for the movie i.e., Conscience 2008 (Best Actress)
- 20th Sadri Alışık Acting Awards for the movie i.e., Gece 2014 (Best Actress)
- Herşey Çok Güzel Olacak (1998)
- Şellale (2001)
- Mumya Firarda (2002)
- Asmalı Konak: Hayat (2003)
- Anlat İstanbul (2004)
- Borrowed Bride (2005)
- Adem’in Trenleri (2007)
- The Edge of Heaven (film) (2007)
- Vicdan (film) (2008)
- 7 Kocalı Hürmüz (2009 film) (2009)
- Çınar Ağacı (film)|Çınar Ağacı (2011)
- Aşk Kırmızı (2013)
- Şanzelize Hırsızı (Short film) (2013)
- Gece (2014 film)
- Coming Soon (2014 film)
- Köstebekgiller: Perili Orman (2015)
- İkinci Şans (2016)
Net Worth: $10 million
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband/Boyfriend: Cem Özer (2004 - 2010)
Father: Sükrü Yesilçay
Mother: Nazli Yesilçay
- Cem Özer (2004 – 2010) also married to him
- Özgür İnal (2015 – 2016)
- Tolga Karaçelik (2011 – 2013)
- Mithatcan Özer (2011)
- Selim Kemahli (2002 – 2003)
Son(s): Osman Nejat Özer
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 136 lbs
Weight In KG: 62 kg
Height In Feet: 5 feet 4 inches
Height In Meter: 1.65 m
Shoe Size: 7
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Color: Orange
Some Interesting Facts About Nurgül Yeşilçay
- Nurgul Yesilcay is particularly known for her major roles during the 2000s.
- She was one of the main jury members of the acclaimed British director Nicolas Roeg.
- Nurgul Yesilcay movie, Edge of Heaven won the prize for best screenplay at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in 2007.
- She won the “Best Actress” award at the 45th Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival with Vicdan movie.
- She has been in three record-breaking Turkish television shows.
- She made her screen debut in 2001 in Semir Arslanyürek’s feature Şellale, (The Waterfall).
- Before making her screen debut in 2001 in Sellale, Nurgul performed on stage in productions of Hamlet and A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Nurgul reported “big projects were offered to me by well-known producers in Cannes. But my son is a baby. I need to begin a new life. I can’t.”
- Nurgul Yesilcay is a Golden Boll Award winner for her 2004 role as Kostak Emine in Eğreti Gelin
- She is a Golden Orange Award winner for her 2008 role as Aydanur in Vicdan.
- Nurgul married to Cem Ozer on 26 October 2004. In the most recent month of her pregnancy, she left the series Angels Island. On May 22nd, 2005 she gave birth to her son Osman Nejat.
- Nurgul Yesilcay plays the lesbian Turkish girl named “Ayten Öztürk” and the film, which competed for the Palme d’ Or at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in 2007, won the “Best Screenplay” award.
- Hande Erçel Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Boyfriend And Facts
- Ozcan Tekdemir Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Boyfriend And Facts
- Sinem Kobal Height, Weight, Boyfriends, Facts, and Net Worth
- Nebahat Cehre, Age, Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Facts
- Mahira Khan Net worth, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Facts