Piyush Chawla – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||39-33-11.5 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Age||34 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1988|
|Full Name||Piyush Chawla|
|Birthplace||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Piyush Chawla Education
School: Model School
Piyush Chawla Career
Profession: Cricketer (All-rounder)
Test- 9 March 2006 vs England in Mohali
ODI- 12 May 2007 vs Bangladesh in Dhaka
T20- 2 May 2010 vs South Africa in St Lucia
Net Worth: USD $1M approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Promod Kumar Chawla
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Anubhuti Chauhan (m. 2013)
No. of Children: None
Piyush Chawla Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to music
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Piyush Chawla
- Piyush Pramod Chawla was born on 24 December 1988 in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- He represented India, Air India, Central Zone, India Green, India Under-19s, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Cricket Association President’s XI, Somerset, Sussex and Uttar Pradesh.
- In the 2005-06 Challenger Trophy, he bowled Sachin Tendulkar with a googly and bowled in an impressive manner, picking up the wickets of MS Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh too.
- Chawla is the second highest wicket-taker in U19 ODIs, with 71 wickets. He also has the second-best average in U19 Tests- 15.82.
- He made his debut in 2006, with the second Test against England in Mohali, making him the second youngest Test debutant for India after Sachin Tendulkar.
- He was picked for the 2007 ICC World T20. He was selected for 2010 ICC World Twenty20 in West Indies. Later, he made the cut for ICC World Cup 2011 as well and played a match against England.