|Date of Birth||17 March 1975|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, TV Producer|
|Date of Death||October 29, 2021|
|Place of Death||Vikram Hospital, Bengaluru|
|Cause of Death||Heart attack|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Puneeth Rajkumar, an Indian actor, playback singer, television presenter, and producer. He was born on 17th March 1975 and died on 29th Oct 2021. He was known as Appu, worked in Kannada cinema. He acted in more than 29 movies. He started his career as a child star and appeared in many films. He is still remembered for his performances in movies, like; Vasantha Geetha’ in 1980, ‘Chalisuva Modagalu’ in 1982, and many more that are worth sharing. And South Indian audience is in love with his performances.
The multi-talented star made his career in multiple fields of showbiz. He was so passionate about his career and never distracted his mind. Being a focused and goal-oriented man, he did everything on his own and became a famous actor.
He is remembered for his marvellous performances in films, like; Bettada Hoovu in 1985, ‘Eradu Nakshatragal in 1983, ‘Bhakta Prahaladha, Yarivanu, and many others that are popular.
The award-winning actor is also known as a PowerStar by his fans and media. He mostly played lead roles and had a part in commercially successful movies. Some of them are ‘Abhi’ in 2003, ‘Veera Kannadiga’ in 2004, ‘Appu’ in 2002, ‘Mourya’ in 2004, ‘ Aakash’ in 2005, ‘Ajay’ in 2006, ‘Milana’in 2007, Vamshi in 2008, and many more that are on the hit list.
However, during his prolific career, Puneeth Rajkumar got immense popularity and became a famous character in South Indian cinema.
Puneeth Rajkumar was awarded the National Fim Award for Best Child Artist for the role of Ramu in the film titled ‘Bettada Hoovu’. Also, he was honored with the Karnataka State Award for Best Child Artist for ‘ChalisuvaModagalu and Yeradu Nakshatragalu’.
Puneeth Rajkumar Education
Qualification: High school graduate
Puneeth Rajkumar Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, TV Producer
- Film: Premada Kanike (1976)
- TV: Kannadada Kotyadhipati (2012)
- Production: Navibbaru Namagibbaru (1993)
- Singing: Baana Dariyalli Soorya (1981)
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Rajkumar (Actor)
Mother: Parvathamma Rajkumar (Film producer and distributor)
Brother: Shiva Rajkumar (Actor & Singer), Raghavendra Rajkumar (Film Producer & Actor)
Sister: Lakshmi, Poornima
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Ashwini Revanth
No. of Children: 2
Daughter: Vanditha Rajkumar, Drithi Rajkumar
Facts You Never Knew About Puneeth Rajkumar
- On this special day we bring you few interesting information about Puneeth aka Appu, the top star of Kannada movie industry.
- Born as Lohith, Appu has acted in nearly 16 movies as Master Lohith. Later, he made his Sandalwood entry as a lead role through Appu in 2002.
- Puneeth tied the knot with Ashwini in 1999. He met Ashwini through a common friend, as the days passed their friendship blossomed into love and both had love cum arrange marriage.
- Puneeth’s favorite food in his childhood days was milk. The sources say that Powerstar would accept anything to do for a glass of milk.
- Puneeth aka Appu was the most pampered kid of Dr. Rajkumar. It is said that after Appu’s birth many auspicious moments took place at their family.
- Puneeth made his debut as a child artist when he was six months old baby.
Who was Puneeth Rajkumar?
Puneeth Rajkumar was an Indian actor, singer, tv producer, born on 17 March, 1975 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
When did Puneeth Rajkumar pass away?
Puneeth Rajkumar passed away on October 29, 2021.
What was the cause of death?
The cause of Puneeth Rajkumar’s death was Heart attack.
How old was Puneeth Rajkumar at the time of death?
Puneeth Rajkumar was 46 years old when he passed away.
How tall was Puneeth Rajkumar?
Puneeth Rajkumar was 5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m).