Full Name:Rana Daggubati
Age (as of 2019):34 years old
Date of Birth:14 December 1984
Birthplace:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:6'2" (1.88 m)
Weight:102 kg (225 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Rana Daggubati is a well-known Indian Producer, Photographer, Visual Effect co-coordinator, and an Indian Actor. His nick name is Rana. He is spotting honest Indian film Actor with celebrity. His family is belongs to a Hindu religion. Rana Daggubati was born on 27 December, 1965 in Madhya Pradesh, India.
He completed his graduation from Chennai Film School as an Industrial Photography. Rana is still unmarried with his relation and date with actress Trisha Krishna. His family involves a younger brother named “Abhiram Daggubati” and younger sister “Malavika Daggubati”. His Dad Daggubati Suresh Babu is a famous film producer whereas mother Lakshmi Daggubati is a housewife.
Rana Daggubati mostly works in Telugu, Bollywood and Tamil film Industry. He is famous for the movies Baahubali, Dum Maro Dum, Baahubali 2 and Ghazi Attack. He is mainly famous for the Baahubali season 1 and Baahubali season 2. Rana has Telugu super hit movie Leader, for which he won a filmfare award and also won Nandi Award for his best visual effects creating skills. He hosted a number of awards shows.
Rana Daggubati received the National Films Award for his best feature movie in Telugu as co-creator for “A Bellyful of Dreams” and in Filmfare South Awards he received Award for the best male debut for the movie “Leader”. He received Nandi Award for his Special Effects for the movie “Sainikudu”. He also won Zee Cine Award for his best male debut for his wonderful acting in the movie “Dum Maro Dum”.
Rana Daggubati also won SIIMA Award for Youth Icon of Indian Southern Cinema in 2011, SIIMA Award for his best acting in the movie “Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum” and SIIMA Award for his best negative role in the mega blockbuster Baahubali.
Facts You Never Knew About Rana Daggubati!
- Rana Daggubati himself admitted that he is blind from his right eye. Moreover, He told that he got an eye transplant done for his right eye, though still he is unable to see anything from right eye once his left eye is closed.
- Rana Daggubati is the son of a well-known film producer, Suresh Babu. Still, he decided to choose a striving path for himself. For 4 years, he worked as a special visual effects coordinator after that he appeared into the world of acting in the year 2010 and made his very first debut role for the movie Leader.
- Rana always believes in charity and humanity. He once contributed in a TV show “Memu Saitham” in which superstars had to choose odd jobs to support the needy. Rana Daggubati instituted a college and donated from his earnings.
- As stated by a number of reports, it is presumed that Rana Daggubati always desired to become a software engineer. But he graduated in business photography.
- Rana is really fond of purchasing shoes.
- Rana Daggubati was on a diet when he was performing in Baahubali though in real life, he is a real foodie and likes to explore several kinds of national and international cuisines.
- He is good at his skill of acting. He always looks hard and aggressive on screen but in real life, he is a very soft-hearted and kind person.
Rana Daggubati Education
Qualification: Graduate (Industrial Photography)
School: Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad
College: Chennai Film School, Chennai
Rana Daggubati Career
Profession: Actor, Producer
Debut TV Series/Movie: Production: Bommalata (2004)
Film: Leader (2010, Telugu film)
Dum Maaro Dum (2011, Bollywood)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Daggubati Suresh Babu (Film producer)
Mother: Lakshmi Daggubati
Brother(s): Abhiram Daggubati (Younger)
Sister(s): Malavika Daggubati (Younger)
Marital Status: Unmarried