S. S. Rajamouli is considered amongst one the most prosperous film directors of Tollywood. He is the son of Vijayendra Prasad, a well-known Tollywood script writer. He was born on 10th October, 1973 in Raichur, Karnataka. Though, his place of birth is Kovvur. S. S. Rajamouli studied up to 4th Class at Kovvur and continued his studies till 12th class in Eluru. Furthermore, his brother and father are in the Tollywood industry. Thus, he worked as an assistant along with Editor Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao for a specific time period.
S. S. Rajamouli also offered his services as an assistant with director K. Raghavendra Rao and worked for a famous teleserial Santi Nivasam. Though, his seniors Yeleti Chandrasekhar and Vara Mullapudi used to get more fame than he actually did. Subsequently, worked harder, this earned him the title ‘working devil’ from K. Raghavendra Rao.
S. S. Rajamouli is commonly known for directing fictional scripts such as Eega, Magadheera and Baahubali which became the top grossing movie all across India, the 2nd topmost grossing movie worldwide, the very first South Indian movie to gross more than ₹650 crore internationally, the first Non-Hindi movie to gross more than ₹100 crore in the dubbed version of Hindi, and the top grossing Telugu movie of all the time.
Rajamouli has honored with a number of awards comprising three Filmfare Awards, 2 National Filmfare Awards, 2 Nandi Awards, Star World India 2012 “Entertainer of The Year” award and the IIFA Award. In the year 2016, S.S. Rajamouli was bestowed with India’s 4th highest citizen honor for his dedications towards Art field.
|S. S. Rajamouli Bio Data||Description|
|Name||S. S. Rajamouli|
|Full Name||Koduri Srisaila Sri Rajamouli|
|Age (as of 2019)||45 years old|
|Date of Birth||10 October 1973|
|Birthplace||Raichur, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Kovvur, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|S. S. Rajamouli Academic Profile|
|College/University||C.R. Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|S. S. Rajamouli HD Photos||
|S. S. Rajamouli Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Screenwriter|
|Known For||Director of Baahubali 1 & Baahubali 2|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Film Debut: Sye (Telugu, 2004), Eega (Tamil, 2012)
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Rama Rajamouli (Costume Designer)|
|Father||Koduri Venkata Vijayendra Prasad (Director, Screenwriter)|
|Mother||Late Raja Nandini|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Weight in KG||70 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 9½”|
|Height in Meter||1.77 m|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Writing, playing cricket|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Prabhas, Rajinikanth|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Shetty|
|Favorite Food||Range Rover|
|S. S. Rajamouli Social Media|
S. S. Rajamouli is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Baahubali 3 Official Teaser-Trailer | S.S.Rajamouli-Prabhas-Rana -Anushka | Bahubali 3 Trailer
Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion | Official Trailer (Hindi) | S.S. Rajamouli | Prabhas | Rana Daggubati
Some Interesting Facts About S. S. Rajamouli
- S Rajamouli belongs to a family that formerly comes from Kovvur in West Godavari state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Rajamouli is the son of KV Vijayendra Prasad, who has confined the scripts for numerous megahit movies like Baahubali.
- The Eega movie director is husband of Rama Rajamouli, who designed outfits for the movie Baahubali.
- Prior S. S. Rajamouli conquering the mega screens all across the country by his imagination, he was conducting TV shows in Telugu.
- He is called Nandi by his family. Nandi was also the first name deliberated for the role of Mahendra Baahubali prior Shivudu.
- S Rajamouli has a big share in success of Jr NTR’s movie career. The director composed memorable movies like Simhadri, Student No. 1, and Simhadri that redefined the stardom of Jr NTR’s.
- He is a biggest fan of Malayalam megastar Mohanlal. He always aspires to work with him.
- S. S. Rajamouli has received two honorable National Awards for best movies for Baahubali 1 and 2. He also received Akkineni Nageswara Rao National award for the recent year.
- He is the only second director after Shankar who has no flops on box office up to now. All of his films have become biggest gross earners beginning from Student No 1.
- Rajamouli is infatuated with Indian mythical stories. He plans to transform Mahabharata into the greatest motion film on a never-seen-before level. Though, Rajamouli states it will take more than 10 years to gather that technology and knowledge to get his vision.