Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Sarah Davenport|
|Age||28 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||21 February, 1994|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Sarah Davenport is a well-known British philanthropist as well as a former art seller massively recognized for establishing The Breast Cancer Haven, a charity based initiative for breast cancer support. Sarah Davenport came into limelight when, in the year1996, she sold her art gallery with the intention of founding a breast cancer support initiative, which has opened centres in 5 major locations across United Kingdom, with another 3 planned.
Sarah Davenport was born in 1962 in London and grown up between Herefordshire and London. She joined Cambridge University in the years 1980 and earned her degree with a major in History of Art. Once completed her graduation, Sarah Davenport worked at Hodder & Stoughton publishers prior she return to the world of art, selling 18th & 19th century canvases at Cadogan Gallery, London. In the year 1985, she originated Sara Davenport Gallery in Knightsbridge, one of the only galleries around the world to specialize utterly in 18th and 19th Century dog portraits. She owned this gallery until the year1996.
In the year 1993, her children’s caretaker, Wendy Ricketts, was spotted with breast cancer. Sarah Davenport noted with respect to NHS (National Health Service) that, while the commitment of doctors and nurses was indubitable from medical point of view, the emotional and mental support that NHS offered was deficient. After her discussion with nurses, doctors and patients, who shared similar concerns, Sarah Davenport realized she had noted a gap in care these patients were getting.
Sarah Davenport approached a number of big charities, intending that they manage and set up clinics specifically based upon her concept across country for which she would raise initial capital funds. The charities she contacted prohibited the proposal and it became apparent that in case Sarah desired her concept to turn into reality, she would need to make it happen by herself.
Consequently, on 10th October 1996, Sarah Davenport retired as an portrayal dealer and sold her whole gallery collection in Bonhams Auction House, Knightsbridge, London. Under such a way, in conjunction with the sale of the lease to her art gallery, Sarah raised the money in order to buy a building for Breast Cancer Haven’s usage, thus giving a donation which would be worth millions above first two decades of charity’s existence.
It took more than 6 months prior she found a perfect location for charity’s first centre – a ramshackle chapel in Fulham Broadway, adjacent to both Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital and professional Breast Cancer Unit at Charring Cross Hospital.
Sarah Davenport Education
|Qualification||Degree in Drama/Acting|
|College||University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music|
Check out Sarah Davenport's video
Sarah Davenport's Photos Gallery
Sarah Davenport Career
- Stitchers (2016), as Ivy Brown
- Dusk (2015), as Apparition
Net Worth: $400-500 Thousand Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: John Russell Davenport
Mother: Melisa Davenport
Brother(s): Josh Davenport
Marital Status: Single
: Kevin Milligan
Facts You Never Knew About Sarah Davenport!
- Sara Davenport has two kids, Alexia and Sophie, with her ex-husband named Adrian Kyriazi.
- In the year 1996, she sold her art gallery with the intention of originating a breast cancer support establishment.
- Her Gallery in Walton Street is considered amongst one of the only galleries across the world to specialties exclusively in 18th, 19th Century paintings.
- In the year 1993, her children’s minder named Wendy Ricketts was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- In 1996, Sarah Davenport gave her retirement as as an art dealer and sold her complete gallery collection to Bonhams Auction Center, Knightsbridge.