Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||44-34-15 inches|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||93 kg (205 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
Shane Watson Career
Profession: Cricketer (All-rounder)
Net Worth: USD $40 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Barb Watson
Sister: Nicole Watson
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Lee Furlong
No. of Children: 2
Son: William Watson
Daughter: Matilda Victoria Watson
Shane Watson Favorites
Hobbies: Playing guitar and singing
Favorite Food: Rajasthani lamb dish, roasted chicken and pizza
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Shane Watson
- Watson played 59 Tests for Australia, scoring 3,731 runs, taking 75 wickets and holding 45 catches.
- Watson is a scholarship holder from AIS (Australian Cricket Academy). He received it in the year 2000.
- In the 2006 ICC Champions Trophy Final, Australia defeated West Indies and won the tournament. Watson was given the Man of the Match award for his contribution of 57 runs and taking 2 wickets.
- Watson was purchased for USD 1,25,000 by the Rajasthan Royals in the first edition of the IPL in 2008.
- He is the only player to win four consecutive Man of the Match awards in an ICC event.
- Watson has the best all round figures among Australian men who have scored excess of 2000 runs and took at least 100 wickets.