Shoaib Akhtar is a legendary former cricketer of Pakistan as well as a Pakistani cricket commentator at present, played for all formats of the cricket in his 14 years career. He is known as the fastest bowlers in cricket history, carrying a formally recorded speed of 161.3 km/h in a match alongside England all through Cricket World Cup 23. Akhtar was named “Tiger” and “Rawalpindi Express” as a tribute to his fast bowling and his hometown. He has also emerged as the first bowler to break a 100 mph barrier, doing so two times in his career.
In November 1997, Shoaib Akhtar made his first test debut as a fast bowler and played his first ODI three months later. He has been included in numerous controversies all through his career, frequently suspected of unethical conduct, in spite of his acclamations for considerably impacting knockouts in Pakistan’s favor. Shoaib was sent home all through a Test match series in 2005 in Australia for so-called poor attitude. One year later, he was entangled in a drug humiliation after testing for the performance-boosting stuff nandrolone. Though, the ban enforced on him was raised on appeal.
In the year 2007, he once again received a ban. On 1st April 2008, Shoaib Akhtar was disqualified for more than five years for openly criticizing Pakistan Cricket Board. In the year 2008, Lahore High Court in Pakistan adjourned this 5 years ban and Shoaib Akhtar was nominated under 15-man squad for T20 Quadrangular Tournament within Canada. Rana Bhagwandas, A Pakistani judge, once stated that Shoaib is a real legend of cricket. Shoaib Akhtar retired from cricket after World Cup 2011.
Shoaib Akhtar was born in Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. His father named Mohammad Akhtar belongs to a economically poor Punjabi family of Gujjar troupe”, who employed as a watchman at Attock oil refinery petrol station, married his mom named Hameeda Awan, while she was still an adolescent, and the couple had five children: four sons, Shoaib on fourth after Obaid, Tahir and Shahid followed by a daughter named Shumaila. Shoaib Akhtar married to Rubab Khan on 25th June, 2014.
|Shoaib Akhtar Bio Data|
|Full Name||Shoaib Akhtar|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Shoaib Akhtar|
|Age (as of 2019)||44 years old|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1975|
|Birthplace||Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Shoaib Akhtar Academic Profile|
|School||Elliot High School, Rawalpindi|
|College/University||Asghar Mall College, Rawalpindi|
|Shoaib Akhtar HD Photos|
|Shoaib Akhtar Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Test– 2 November 1997 against West Indies in Rawalpindi
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Brother(s)||Shahid (Elder), Tahir (Elder), Obaid (Elder) and Late Shoaib|
Kajal Aggarwal (Actress)
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Weight in KG||80 kg|
|Height in Feet||6’ 0”|
|Height in Meter||1.83 m|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sonali Bendre|
|Shoaib Akhtar Social Media|
Shoaib Akhtar is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Some Interesting Facts About Shoaib Akhtar
- Is Shoaib Akhtar addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Shoaib Akhtar alcoholic?: Yes
- Shoaib’s childhood was enormously complex; as his family had deprived financial conditions that once their roof distorted one night, and they endeavored hard to secure themselves from rain.
- In his infantile, he used to bowl with stones and pebbles near his house.
- He was a good athlete in his school and always used to run 100 meter races.
- He was initially observed by Isthaq Shah, the Head of state of Rawalpindi Cricket association of 90s. He was so mesmerized with his style of bowling that he offered him to appear in a Test match alongside New-Zealand.
- Shoaib Akhtar initiated to play serious cricket at his 20 years of age.
- Shoaib Akhtar bowled fastest ball in the history of cricket with 161.3 km/h alongside England in World Cup 2003 held at Cape Town, South Africa.