Full NameSiddharth Nigam
ProfessionActor and Gymnast
Age (as of 2019)19 years old
Date of Birth13 September, 2000
BirthplaceAllahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5' 3" (1.61 m)
Weight46 kg (101 lbs)
Facts You Never Knew About Siddharth Nigam!
- Siddharth Nigam is an Indian artist popular on television. He was born and brought up in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. He has completed his tenth class studies at boarding school, where he practiced for gymnastics.
- Siddharth has played the role of Samrat Ashoka in the historic series Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka.
- Siddharth is popularly known for playing the role of Emperor Ashoka in Colors TV’s.
- Siddharth was first seen in a Bournvita ad commercial in 2012.
- Siddharth is a national-level gymnast and has won a gold medal in parallel bar and a silver medal in high bar at 58th National School Games in Pune.
- Siddharth was last seen as one of the contestant in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Sesaon 9.
- Siddharth has won a gold medal in national-level gymnastics.
|Siddharth Nigam Education|
|Qualification||High School Graduated|
|School||Khel Gaon Public School in Allahabad|
|Siddharth Nigam Gallery|
|Siddharth Nigam Career|
|Profession||Actor and Gymnast|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Ashoka (Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat)
|Net Worth||USD $4 million approx.|
|Family & Relatives|
|Brother(s)||Abhishek Nigam (Elder)|