|Age||21 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||13 September 2000|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5' 3" (1.61 m)|
|Weight||46 kg (101 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Full Name||Siddharth Nigam|
|Profession||Actor and Gymnast|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Siddharth Nigam is a young, high-spirited actor who has been working in the Bollywood film and entertainment industry. He has acted in various projects for which he got much acclaim at such a young age. He was born on 13th September 2000, hailing from India. He is mainly known for the role played in “Dhoom 3”. While he also worked in “Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat” in which he appeared as Prince Ashoka. Presently, he is seen In the TV Show “Aladin- Naam To Suna Hoga” in which he appeared as Aladdin. The serial is airing on Sab TV. Siddharth Nigam is well-trained gymnastics as he took classes during school studies. Later, he moved to Mumbai from Allahabad. While he was honored with a Gold Medal in Parallel Bar, and a Silver Medal in High Bar at 58th National School Games.
In 2011, Siddharth Nigam took the start of his career with a commercial advertisement “Bournvita”. Afterward, filmmakers of “Dhoom 3” approached him after watching him in that advertisement. He gave an audition and got selected for the role of Young Sahir. The film was directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and it was released in 2013. Meanwhile, he also made his TV debut with a serial “Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani”. It was aired on Life OK in the year 2014. In 2015, he appeared in the historical drama series “Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat” in which he appeared as Prince Ashoka. And for this role, he got much acclaim and was honored with the Zee Gold Award for the category of Best Actor Debut. In 2015, Siddharth Nigam appeared on the most popular comedy show “Comedy Nights With Kapil Sharma” as a guest. In 2016, he appeared on the reality dance TV show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa-9”. Moreover, he did many projects and has worked in many TV serials for which he got several awards. Also, he appeared in a music video “Luck Di Kasam”.
Among various notable achievements, Siddharth Nigam was honored with the Television Style Awards for Most Stylish Debut – Male, Lions Gold Awards, Indian Telly Awards for the category of Best Child Actor & the list goes on.
Check out exclusive facts about Siddharth Nigam.
Siddharth Nigam Education
|Qualification||High School Graduated|
|School||Khel Gaon Public School in Allahabad|
Siddharth Nigam Career
Profession: Actor and Gymnast
Ashoka (Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat)
Net Worth: USD $4 million approx.
Family & Relatives
Father: Ramvir Tokas
Mother: Pramila Tokas
Brother(s): Abhishek Nigam (Elder)
Marital Status: Single
Siddharth Nigam Favorites
Hobbies: Gymnastics and cycling
Favorite Actress: Jacqueline Fernandez
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Siddharth Nigam!
- Siddharth Nigam is an Indian artist popular on television. He was born and brought up in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. He has completed his tenth class studies at boarding school, where he practiced for gymnastics.
- Siddharth has played the role of Samrat Ashoka in the historic series Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka.
- Siddharth is popularly known for playing the role of Emperor Ashoka in Colors TV’s.
- Siddharth was first seen in a Bournvita ad commercial in 2012.
- Siddharth is a national-level gymnast and has won a gold medal in parallel bar and a silver medal in high bar at 58th National School Games in Pune.
- Siddharth was last seen as one of the contestant in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Sesaon 9.
- Siddharth has won a gold medal in national-level gymnastics.