|Age||27 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1995|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Full Name||Tanmay Dharamchand Agarwal|
|Profession||Cricketer (Left-handed batsman)|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Tanmay Agarwal Education
|School||All Saints High School, Hyderabad|
|College||St Mary's College, Yousufguda, Hyderabad|
Tanmay Agarwal Career
Profession: Cricketer (Left-handed batsman)
Hyderabad (India), Sunrisers Hyderabad
Net Worth: INR ₹20 Lakh approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Dharamchand Agarwal
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Single
Tanmay Agarwal Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to music
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Tanmay Agarwal!
- Tanmay Agarwal’s 48-ball, 91-run obliteration of Goa’s bowlers at Gurunanak College ground on Sunday, one aspect of the Hyderabad opener’s batting — and as an extension, his psyche — that really stood out was confidence.
- Tanmay raked up tons in both innings against Jammu & Kashmir. The resultant win added the required wind to the team’s sails as they reached the quarterfinals.
- Though they lost to Mumbai, Tanmay once again came to the fore with a grindathon of 82.
- In the 17th over, Tanmay disdainfully glanced — with good timing — a Saurabh Bandekar delivery, only to pick out the cupped hands of Rituraj Singh at long-leg.
- His Ranji debut had culminated in a century; a definitive indicator of potential. But during that innings, Tanmay had to contend with 34 deliveries that were fraught with frayed nerves, in order to inch his way from 95 to 100.
- Tanmay Agarwal is an Indian Cricketer. He was born on 3 May 1995 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.