Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.79 m)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lbs)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Battlestar Galactica tv show|
|Full Name||Tricia Janine Helfer|
|Profession||Actress, Voice Actress, Former Model|
|Age||48 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1974|
Tricia Helfer was born on 11th April, 1974 in Alberta, Canada. She is a Canadian former model and Television actress. Tricia’s ancestors belong to Swedish, English, Norwegian, and German ancestry. In Alberta, Tricia Helfer learned at William High School. Tricia has strolled for top designers brand clothing including Carolina Herrera, Claude Montana, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Dolce and Gabbana, and John Galliano.
Tricia Helfer has featured on the cover photos of Flare, ELLE, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Amica magazines. In 2005, she was referred to as the calendar girl by Maxim magazine for rendering regular photo shoots. In 2007, Tricia was positioned at number 57 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Women ranking. Tricia helped to establish the philanthropy site Acting Outlaws in coordination with her co-star Katee Sackhoff, that accepts aids for various causes and philanthropy events.
In 2002, Tricia Helfer moved to Los Angeles to seek after fully the acting profession. Tricia’s very first acting task was a co-featuring character of Sarah on the TV drama arrangement Jeremiah. On 16th May 2002, she portrayed as Ashleigh James, who was a fashion model in the TV series CSI: The Hunger Artist. Later, Tricia Helfer depicts as Number Six on the TV drama series Battlestar Galactica that aired on the Sci-Fi channel in 2003.
She performed the character role of Farrah Fawcett in the telemovie Behind the Camera: Charlie Angel’s Story in 2004. With her ongoing role in the series Battlestar Galactica, Tricia started creating and facilitating the show Canada’s Next Top Model in 2006. Tricia Helfer additionally portrayed the noteworthy character of general Kilian Qatar, in the Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, alongside her co-actress Grace Park.
Tricia Helfer had a reprising role of Gail, who was the life partner of Chelsea on the CBS TV series Two and a Half Men. Tricia Helfer performed a few noticeable computer game characters incorporating Veronica Dare in Halo 3: ODST, Kilian Qatar in Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, and EDI, in the TV series Mass Effect 2 and later in its sequential series. She was nominated for 2 Scream Awards for Best Television actress categories.
Tricia Helfer Education
|School||High School in Stettler, Alberta|
Check out Tricia Helfer's video
Tricia Helfer's Photos Gallery
Tricia Helfer Career
Profession: Actress, Voice Actress, Former Model
Known For: Famous for starring in Battlestar Galactica tv show
Film Debut: Eventual Wife (2000)
TV Show: Jeremiah (2002)
Net Worth: USD $8 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Dennis Helfer (Farm Owner)
Mother: Elaine Helfer (Farm Owner)
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Jonathan Marshall (m. 2003–2019)
Jonathan S. Marshall
Tricia Helfer Favorites
Hobbies: Humanoid Cylon, StarCraft video games
Favorite Actress: Gina Inviere
Facts You Never Knew About Tricia Helfer!
- Tricia was found by a modeling scout at a young age of 17 years at a nearby cinema.
- Tricia resides and dealt with the family’s grain ranch along with her family.
- She had 3 siblings Tara, Tammy, and Trina Helfer.
- Tricia Helfer has 2 counterfeit plates in her neck and 4 in her back, due to few injuries.
- Tricia Helfer became the winner of Supermodel of the World competition organized by Ford Models’ in 1992.
- Tricia has shown up in promotional advertisements of various brands like Ralph Chanel, Lauren, Giorgio Armani, and Versace.